Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I always support Joeys BUT.......

Originally posted by housedog

This shit is so funny. First off people waited in line for over an hour to get in to Joeys, Joeys :laugh: Then to top it off people were paying the bouncers to cut the line.

:eek: I really cant believe it, Never in a millon years would I ever think I would see this. Thats to funny I would never go thru that to get into Joeys, neverless anywhere else.

That paying to cut the line isn't new...

they try that shit all the time...

please...I'm not paying 20 bucks a head for Joeys...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by housedog

I know that but to pay to cut the line at Joey's? :laugh:

Let me tell you man joeys sundays was fucken hot a couple years ago. Best looking crowd and always jumpen. I dont know what the fuck happend.

And on a holiday night like this past Sunday?? Forget about it, People called out of work so they could go, if it was 2 years ago i would have NEVER missed it. Fuck work

Originally posted by notallthere666

Let me tell you man joeys sundays was fucken hot a couple years ago. Best looking crowd and always jumpen. I dont know what the fuck happend.

And on a holiday night like this past Sunday?? Forget about it, People called out of work so they could go, if it was 2 years ago i would have NEVER missed it. Fuck work

its no wonder we all waste our time on this wack ass board....i just spent 15 mins of my life reading a post that is over a year old. what a waste of time