Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Kirk

Originally posted by boywonder77

But he is a Mailibu bay breeze drinking sissy.

Boywonder, How do you know what Kirk drinks? And if does have a malibu bay breeze so what, that does not make him or everyone a sissy. Stop trying to get attention!!!

I know that kirk is a beer and shot kind of drinker

BOYWONDER'S NEW QUOTE SHOULD READ:

"CHICKS DON'T DIG ME, BECAUSE I WEAR A DIAPER AND I ALWAYS SHIT MY PANTS"

LOL......... JLEE

Originally posted by sweetumzz

hmmmm...what is the problem with a malibu bay breeze? is it the pinky color? or the fact that its rum? just curious....would captian and coke be ok for a man?

Would you respect a man who drinks malibu bay breezes? And a captian and coke I believe would just be doing coke with bubble letters below you. "Tastes great"

SYDNIE, NOT ONLY WOULD YOU HAVE A PACK OF FAGS, YOU'LL HAVE A CASE OF KY. BOYWONDER WILL BE THE FIRST IN LINE. "BOY i WONDER" HOW THAT FIST WENT SO EASY IN MY ASS!!!!!!!! SYDNIE MAKE SURE YOU WEAR THAT BLUE WIG OF YOURS..........................LOL

Originally posted by kirklop

SYDNIE, NOT ONLY WOULD YOU HAVE A PACK OF FAGS, YOU'LL HAVE A CASE OF KY. BOYWONDER WILL BE THE FIRST IN LINE. "BOY i WONDER" HOW THAT FIST WENT SO EASY IN MY ASS!!!!!!!! SYDNIE MAKE SURE YOU WEAR THAT BLUE WIG OF YOURS..........................LOL

:eek::jawdrop::eek::jawdrop: