Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Multiples

clubkat

Ok so Ive been through them and of course they are amazing and all.......::about to sound like a math equation so bear with me::

My momma told me not to believe everything i see or hear; and i see that many ladies claim to have had 5+ orgasms in one night........::many sessions i assume:: Now one orgasm takes a whole lot out of me...let alone a multiple of 2 or 3....not only that but if i dont have mulitples, but i do have 2 in say one session, i will NOT be able to have another for....hmmm maybe the next 24 hours. :rolleyes:

If i ever had anything more than 3 in one night...i know that my clitoris would fall off from the piercing throbs ::if it was a clitoral orgasm:: and my insides would be totally clenched after say, the 1st 2 ::if it was a gspot orgasm:: Now this is just me.

I cannot say that some ladies are fibbing or that others have actually expierienced this 5+ phenomenon. What i do know is, if it actually did happen.....I wanna know wtf is up with your body!

:laugh:

that is all.

Over the course of 21/2 hours I gave my ex 10 orgasams (would have been 11, but she passed out)

I personally have had a multiple twice! dont ask me how, I dont know but it was amazing. (and let me explain before peeps start going NO WAY!) normal sexual operation going smoothly... get urge build up EXPLOAD (normal 3-4 gulps of explosion) relax, take a breath, (about 10 seconds go by) hmmm, I could go for more... build up EXLPOSION AGAIN, another full load -holy shit!.

but I totally hear what your sayin cat, some girls confuse me by what they *think is an orgasam.

Originally posted by clubkat

Ok so Ive been through them and of course they are amazing and all.......::about to sound like a math equation so bear with me::

My momma told me not to believe everything i see or hear; and i see that many ladies claim to have had 5+ orgasms in one night........::many sessions i assume:: Now one orgasm takes a whole lot out of me...let alone a multiple of 2 or 3....not only that but if i dont have mulitples, but i do have 2 in say one session, i will NOT be able to have another for....hmmm maybe the next 24 hours. :rolleyes:

If i ever had anything more than 3 in one night...i know that my clitoris would fall off from the piercing throbs ::if it was a clitoral orgasm:: and my insides would be totally clenched after say, the 1st 2 ::if it was a gspot orgasm:: Now this is just me.

I cannot say that some ladies are fibbing or that others have actually expierienced this 5+ phenomenon. What i do know is, if it actually did happen.....I wanna know wtf is up with your body!

:laugh:

that is all.

it does take a lot of out of me i cant move for a few seconds

but ask perskription he can feel me cumming

and yes my pussy does get sore from all the action

and i have had to stop him a few times

sometimes he doesnt want to

and i have to push him off for a few while i cum

however i dont think id be able to cum so many times if i was on top

when i'm on top i really cant keep moving with multiples

and as for not believing

u can watch next time