Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top 3 Likes and Dislikes about this Messageboard

you post things that describe me and i'm not suppose to get mad? and who says i do the whole shirtless thing, you don't know what i do in the club. that pic is part of a fitness site i am a part of. you don't know me to make that accusation. do you think i'm sitting here with my shirt off right now?

the difference with you telling that to your friends is that i am not your friend. i can go up to my friend and say i think his shirt is ugly and to go change it but i wouldn't do that to some random person in the mall. this is the same shit. i don't know you. if you really wanna meet up i post what clubs i go to every week. i'm not going to go out of my way because you want me to put my shirt on? listen, if you want you can meet me after or before jp's bday. i'll be in the city definently then.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by magilicuti

you post things that describe me and i'm not suppose to get mad? and who says i do the whole shirtless thing, you don't know what i do in the club. that pic is part of a fitness site i am a part of. you don't know me to make that accusation. do you think i'm sitting here with my shirt off right now?

the difference with you telling that to your friends is that i am not your friend. i can go up to my friend and say i think his shirt is ugly and to go change it but i wouldn't do that to some random person in the mall. this is the same shit. i don't know you. if you really wanna meet up i post what clubs i go to every week. i'm not going to go out of my way because you want me to put my shirt on? listen, if you want you can meet me after or before jp's bday. i'll be in the city definently then.

I guess having your shirt off in your sig because of the fitness thing makes sense for you. I don't really have a problem with it if that is your reasoning. I don't like people that show off their muscles because they are juiced up. Maybe thats what I should have posted as my dislike. And that relates back to the Factory because I have a lot of friends that go there and I feel that environment encourages them to do more. That shit is just wrong. Its so bad for your body and i hate seing them detroy their bodies for no reason. I've lived in other parts of the country and steriods aren't even remotely as popluar as they are in NY, NJ and Florida.

Originally posted by lucabrase

I guess having your shirt off in your sig because of the fitness thing makes sense for you. I don't really have a problem with it if that is your reasoning. I don't like people that show off their muscles because they are juiced up. Maybe thats what I should have posted as my dislike. And that relates back to the Factory because I have a lot of friends that go there and I feel that environment encourages them to do more. That shit is just wrong. Its so bad for your body and i hate seing them detroy their bodies for no reason. I've lived in other parts of the country and steriods aren't even remotely as popluar as they are in NY, NJ and Florida.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh my, he uses steroids?