Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Figment Of Your Imagination

origskeemr

WHY IS EVERYONE WONDERING IF DG, APPLES, AND MARCID ARE REAL?:confused: WHO CARES THEY ARE FUNNY AS FUCK... :D SHIT SANTA ISNT REAL AND I STILL PRETENDED HE WAS SO I WOULD GET PRESENTS... SO WUT I'M SAYIN IS IF THEY AMUSE YOU DONT QUESTION... SORRY BUT ME AND MISK ENJOY THEIR COMPANY:D

Originally posted by synderella420

Apples didnt even let me smoke in his new car fucking prick :laugh:

THEY ARE VERY REAL ;)

that bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.......when am i gonna get to do shots with them!!!!????!?!! yea they are real...they have to be...otherwise i am in love with nothing!((DG<3forever!)) hahahaha

i agree who cares really...all i can say is i love their posts..and if they would be the same person man that person has one hell of a mental problem...would be proetty noisy having 3 - 4 personalities in my mellon..talk about seriously skitzo...

shut up

no u shut up

no make me

no u make me!!

ARGHGHGGHHGGHHGHG!!!

:D

Originally posted by misk

that bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.......when am i gonna get to do shots with them!!!!????!?!! yea they are real...they have to be...otherwise i am in love with nothing!((DG<3forever!)) hahahaha

HOW DID I KNOW THAT WAS GUNNA HAPPEN... AS SOON AS I MADE IT I SAW IT CUMIN... HEHE OH WELL CAN I BE IN THE WEDDING:D AND YOU GUYS BETTER HAVE OPEN BAR:mad:

You are too cute girl, even if you are DG:laugh: :tongue:

BTW: Misk and skeemer you guys arent together?

NAH NAH WE ARENT TOGETHER, JUST REALLY GOOD FRIENDS... BUT OF COURSE I BREAK HER OFF SOMETHING NICE EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE;) SHE'S ALWAYS COMIN AROUND MY HOUSE ASKIN FOR SOME SWEET BACK BREAKIN BUT I CANT LET HER CHEAT ON DG...:tongue:

ORIGSKEEMR IS AS SINGLE AS A DOLLAR BILL:D

You are too cute girl, even if you are DG:laugh: :tongue:

BTW: Misk and skeemer you guys arent together?

LMAO!!! nah...he wishes though...calls me all the time!! we went to h.s together...and well i felt bad for him...so i took him to the mall...got him some new clothes and let him take me to the prom....right then...instant popularity!! all the chicks wanted him! but he just couldn't get over me!!! he'll never admit it..disregard anything he says on the subject

Originally posted by origskeemr

NAH NAH WE ARENT TOGETHER, JUST REALLY GOOD FRIENDS... BUT OF COURSE I BREAK HER OFF SOMETHING NICE EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE SHE'S ALWAYS COMIN AROUND MY HOUSE ASKIN FOR SOME SWEET BACK BREAKIN BUT I CANT LET HER CHEAT ON DG...

ORIGSKEEMR IS AS SINGLE AS A DOLLAR BILL:D

Aw what a good friend you are to hit her off like that ;)

You should appreciate him Misk dammit :tongue:

Single hmm...how back breakin are you? ;):tongue:

LMAO!!! nah...he wishes though...calls me all the time!! we went to h.s together...and well i felt bad for him...so i took him to the mall...got him some new clothes and let him take me to the prom....right then...instant popularity!! all the chicks wanted him! but he just couldn't get over me!!! he'll never admit it..disregard anything he says on the subject

DAMN IT'S OUT... HOW COULD YOU? I CANT BELIEVE YOU:( HONESTLY I CANT DENY IT... SHE ASKED ME TO HER PROM CAUSE SHE FELT SORRY THAT ALL THE KICK WOULD BE ME UP AND THE GIRLS WOULD SPIT ON ME... I WAS ONE UGLY MOFO... THEN MISK CAME A LONG AND SHAPED ME TO WUT I AM TODAY.:laugh: YAH OK THAT BITCH WAS FOLLOWIN ME ALL AROUND HIGH SCHOOL AND OUT OF H.S., I EVEN CAUGHT HER SNIFFIN MY DICKIES IN CANCUN:laugh: YUP I CAME IN THE ROOM DRUNK AS HELL AND SHE WAS SNIFFIN EM LIKE THEY WERE ROSES... NAH J/K I LUV HER AND IF SHE SAYS SHE MADE ME THEN SHE DID;)

You go girl!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Im real.. .i do exist... im not anyone else but Dgmodel. no secret identities no other sn's on here... just me... what i say is what i feel, and what i feel is what i say... when im serious im sincere about what i say, and i hope i enlighten or help, or whatever in some positive way... im joking around i hope i make you all laugh, and you dont take it all seriously, and i hope most importantly i cheered y'all up, and put smiles on all your pretty faces...

thats all... thank you all for the positive posts though, makes me happy to hear!!! (or read for that matter.)

yo! don't even get me started on cancun u man-hewa!!!! i'll tell....yea that's right....the 'GIRAFFE!" hahahahahahahah and so many more.......i made u and i will break u son!!!!!!!! hahaha

SHIT YOU WANNA GO FOR THE LOW BLOWS... :DING DING: ONE AGAIN ITS ON;) WHO WAS IN MY ROOM AND WIT WHO EVERNIGHT MY DRUNKIN ASS WOULD GET HOME AND TRY TO GET MY SWERVE ON:confused: NUFF SAID!!! NOW PLAY NICE:D Nah

"we never met you are just a figment of my imagination!" WELL HOW GOOD IS YOUR IMAGINATION??:tongue:

Originally posted by dgmodel

Im real.. .i do exist... im not anyone else but Dgmodel. no secret identities no other sn's on here... just me... what i say is what i feel, and what i feel is what i say... when im serious im sincere about what i say, and i hope i enlighten or help, or whatever in some positive way... im joking around i hope i make you all laugh, and you dont take it all seriously, and i hope most importantly i cheered y'all up, and put smiles on all your pretty faces...

thats all... thank you all for the positive posts though, makes me happy to hear!!! (or read for that matter.)

AWWWWW the sentimental Marko has spoken !!:D

Originally posted by origskeemr

SHIT YOU WANNA GO FOR THE LOW BLOWS... :DING DING: ONE AGAIN ITS ON;) WHO WAS IN MY ROOM AND WIT WHO EVERNIGHT MY DRUNKIN ASS WOULD GET HOME AND TRY TO GET MY SWERVE ON:confused: NUFF SAID!!! NOW PLAY NICE:D Nah

"we never met you are just a figment of my imagination!" WELL HOW GOOD IS YOUR IMAGINATION??:tongue:

hahahhahahahahah! we all make mistakes lol!!! i will never forget hearing your shoes hit the glass door then seeing u swing your chocolatey legs over the balcony at like 7am!! MEMORIES!!!

"jerry! jerry! jerry!!"

::whydoourthreadsalwaysturntocancun!?::

hahahhahahahahah! we all make mistakes lol!!! i will never forget hearing your shoes hit the glass door then seeing u swing your chocolatey legs over the balcony at like 7am!! MEMORIES!!!

"jerry! jerry! jerry!!"

::whydoourthreadsalwaysturntocancun!?::

i miss it:(