Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you kiss me here... I'll end up taking advantage of the situation....

LikmyLipz

wheres that one place that if someone kisses you there, drives you crazy.. God i love if someone kisses the back of my neck.. or the bottom of my back of my spine and lightly runs their tongue up it.. ::melts::

What drives you crazy.. makes you're temples touch....??????

Originally posted by djmoonshine

my neck... a kiss, a lick, a nibble on my neck and i will be putty in your hands... pair that up with some sweet kisses and softly touching my face and i'll be in heaven ~ :woah::drunk:

good lord. ur sooo right.. a lil nibble on my neck right under my ear... mmMmMmMmm... and the whole touching of the face thing... and like xxlea said- play with my hair.. like... *stroke* it lol... while u kiss me :idea::D

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

wheres that one place that if someone kisses you there, drives you crazy.. God i love if someone kisses the back of my neck.. or the bottom of my back of my spine and lightly runs their tongue up it.. ::melts::

Oh...definetly...and don't forget the shoulders, shoulder blades....and the little nook in between your neck and shoulders.....OMG! When I touch myself there I start to feel it...the whole area is just all about sensitivity....

That's where I just turn into a big ball of silly putty.... *sigh*

Originally posted by linabina

good lord. ur sooo right.. a lil nibble on my neck right under my ear... mmMmMmMmm... and the whole touching of the face thing... and like xxlea said- play with my hair.. like... *stroke* it lol... while u kiss me :idea::D

I'll rip you friggin roots out...:mad:

:) :) :)

Originally posted by marcid21

hell yeah! You had to bring this up while I'm at work right!

:mad:;):mad:

ohhhhh back inner thigh... light nibbles licks n sucks gently where ur leg meets ur (()) like right b4 oral sex... or in anticipation of oral when you can feel there mouth is near and u feel a light breath..

or when someone is like playing wiht your nipps and licks around ur belly button or nibbles on ur sides.. JEEZUS I COULD GO ON AND ON.....

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

ohhhhh back inner thigh... light nibbles licks n sucks gently where ur leg meets ur (()) like right b4 oral sex... or in anticipation of oral when you can feel there mouth is near and u feel a light breath..

Girl you're killing me over here!!!

I love a little teasing down there, up to the point that you have to shove his face in there.:tongue:

Originally posted by xxlea

Girl you're killing me over here!!!

I love a little teasing down there, up to the point that you have to shove his face in there.:tongue:

hell yeah.. get yourself on the couch have him kneel infront of you put your legs on his sholders.. make him hold your ass.. and you can still pull him around by the back of his head..

::Gets thoughts of this position with slow fingering and tip of tongue flippin the clit..::

Originally posted by linabina

You definitely do like that.;)