Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Makes The Difference??

bluegirl

ok so clubkats thread made me think of men as well

some men can cum and reload and keep going

while others are like dead bodies after they cum

(which is bad as long as they can last long before cummin)

now the same difference lies in women

but what makes the difference?

is it stamina, mind control

or could it be something emotional?

Glow - u meant that with a guy its NOT bad so long as he can last before cumming?

as for the difference: i think that a lot of sex is psychological / emotional. a lot of people just can't relax enough to have say, multiple orgasms and stuff.

but there is definite physical / hormonal thing about people being unable to move / sleepy etc. after cumming. like, some girls i've been with lose all their energy for a while and can't move at all...like almost limp. some need me to stop for a while as well, others don't (maybe a few seconds), but need me to do all the work for a while.

but once u get going again, i find that most girls can cum more than once. sometimes it takes more work, sometimes less depending on if they need to start over or can ride the wave or not. I think being able to ride the wave is emotional / psychological but what do i know. i'm just a guy :(

Originally posted by barvybe

Glow - u meant that with a guy its NOT bad so long as he can last before cumming?

as for the difference: i think that a lot of sex is psychological / emotional. a lot of people just can't relax enough to have say, multiple orgasms and stuff.

but there is definite physical / hormonal thing about people being unable to move / sleepy etc. after cumming. like, some girls i've been with lose all their energy for a while and can't move at all...like almost limp. some need me to stop for a while as well, others don't (maybe a few seconds), but need me to do all the work for a while.

but once u get going again, i find that most girls can cum more than once. sometimes it takes more work, sometimes less depending on if they need to start over or can ride the wave or not. I think being able to ride the wave is emotional / psychological but what do i know. i'm just a guy :(

yes ur right thats what i mean, its NOT bad, haha

and that was a great answer i guess its both physical and mental

but since ur a guy why dont u give me a man's perspective on his own body

i am very interested

Originally posted by glowdancer

ok so clubkats thread made me think of men as well

some men can cum and reload and keep going

while others are like dead bodies after they cum

(which is bad as long as they can last long before cummin)

now the same difference lies in women

but what makes the difference?

is it stamina, mind control

or could it be something emotional?

i think a lot matters are the factors... like drunk sober, like love, hate, just want to fuck, boring, doing it just to bust a nut... who knows... i know if i want to and im in the mooooooood, i can bust and go again and again... as long as i have like that couple min recoop period were i go down on the girl and reengerize...