Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new club paradise

Originally posted by vladeyz

hey anyone go to that new club paradise that opend yesterdy across from abyss and did you like it? cuz abyss was packed like a mofo.

teen night was so insane at abyss last night that they had to open paradise to accomadate all the kids. they filled it up. paradise is alot nicer now, (aka the new deko lounge), i went on a thursday after r bar, and had a good time. it didnt just open last night..its been around for lil bit.

Abyss was off the hoook for teen night, I know there arent many teens on this board so this is almost useless but, just for shits & giggles I'll fill you in, doors had to open @ 730 due to the already large lines, at 830 the lines(which were 8 deep all the way to the end of abyss) had to stop for 20 mins, around 930 we closed the doors & opened up Paradise, and then at around 11 we closed those doors of Paradise, it was just an insane night for the kids, we hope they all had a good time, and FEB 17th get there early or you might not get in

I must also agree that Last night was Absolutely INSANE for the Teens!!!! CHAOS!!!! Paradise was gonna be a regular 18 and over night but before they even opened it was decided due to the large amount of lines that they would have all the overflow of Teens go over there!!! And we Pretty much filled that club also. Def a great teen night for Abyss and most of the kids seemed to like the new Room at Paradise(Deko Lounge). Deko Lounge will be open for the regular crowed on Thursday nights soon.