Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this is why everyone should looove nuskool breaks!

scratchapella

listen to this:

http://www.groovetech.com/PhoenixData/SilverStream/Pages/srvltRecMed?RecordedMediaID=51506

dopeazz set by meat katie. good fusion of house and breaks. sometimes i think people get nuskool breaks confused w/that awful shit from florida (orlando/florida breaks) and that's what turns them off to broken beats. but THIS shit is gooood. have a listen.

and surprise suprise, he's been signed to oakenfold's label!

Originally posted by scratchapella

listen to this:

http://www.groovetech.com/PhoenixData/SilverStream/Pages/srvltRecMed?RecordedMediaID=51506

dopeazz set by meat katie. good fusion of house and breaks. sometimes i think people get nuskool breaks confused w/that awful shit from florida (orlando/florida breaks) and that's what turns them off to broken beats. but THIS shit is gooood. have a listen.

and surprise suprise, he's been signed to oakenfold's label!

You're right. Nu Skool breaks rocks.

Speaking of which, on Feb. 1, DJ Hyper's Bedrock Breaks album comes out. Fucking posters are all over London. It's getting so much hype. I can't wait. Everyone go out and buy that CD. It's gonna be the album that puts breaks over the top. You've got great tunes on the CD, and Bedrock coming out with their own breaks label. Which means breaks are gonna get huge. Don't get caught waiting on your ass and join the bandwagon late. Be one of the early adopters for once. :D

Bedrock Breaks isn't officially out yet? JayP from the EZdreamer board won free tickets to go see Sasha at Buzz and when he came he brought me a few CDs of breaks, including the Bedrock Breaks CDs. But I never found he either night. Fuck.

Originally posted by breaksny

Bedrock came out in the US on Jan 8th and the UK release date should've been the day b4.

Fuck. I'm going to Virgin right now. I saw a poster for Hyper's CD signing appearance at HMV that said 2/1, and I just assumed that was the release date of the CD cause I didn't see the CD there. FUUUUUUUUCK. More money I'm gonna give to the English economy this week! :mad: