Attn:: djjonstephen

quoth

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by quoth

nah, i think its cause greek food just sucks in general and wipe that goddamn gyro juice off yer face u falaffel fuck u. :laugh:

Afta ya shine me shoes and find ya pot of gold.

Sing me a song laddie......

I met an Irish guy in a bar once when I was bartending, looked just like you and just as drunk as well. He was a big guy. This little gay guy came up to him and whispered "How would you like a blowjob?" The Irish guy got all pissed off and kicked the shit out of him and tossed him out the door. As the Irish guy walked back, I asked "What did he say to get you all pissed off?" The Irish fellow said "I dunno......something about a job though."

Yo Jon FYI there's a great gyro place right near where you live just up the block from Pizza Palace I think on 21st street near the N. Had a morning-after-NYE gyro there it was good, helped kill the morning buzz. ;) Small bu usually not that crowded, I think it has a green 'thing' extending out to the street. Check it out give a brother a review, I eat most of my Greek food at home but the gyro is one thing the mom and pop don't make. ;)

Originally posted by quoth

yo just for that comment...Guinness and Gyro are gonna pummel yer linguini slurpin ass

Guiness? Howabout Larry the Leprechaun.........but yeah, you are right. We need to regulate on that meatball.

Freakin fake gold wearin wagon pullers these days.

Originally posted by spragga25

Give Ragga some KFC anytime!

Had to inject some DARK MEAT in this biatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Isn't there some basketball you could be playing right now??? :D

(tell me, he did not say that...)