Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What does your drink say about you?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

OK...but what does that say about you???? :confused:

oops didn't reply to the second half.............this drink tells me that i'm a recovering drug addict that still needs stimulants to keep me going, but the legal way of doing it......

Originally posted by kettleone4me

Al pal your gross :laugh: are you coming on wednesday to hear manny? maybe i will be in better spirits since I am gonna have better company

we are so there, me and my gf and probably her friend, put us the list? pretty please?... manny tore it up last week... save a spot for me on the box!

ps, what i meant was smoke a roll, first, eat sushi and then have the cosmo, in that order. then dance it all off.

OK...but what does that say about you???? :confused:

aaaaaaah luvdaclubs you are too cute! That just reminded me of a teacher sitting in a class with kids for show and tell or something. :laugh:

I drink maddresses... that's ALL I drink, I NEVER change... I tried a cosmo once (lol dreamweaver) cause I thought I could pretend to be classy with the glass and all but it was WAY toooooo strong for me. So maddresses say about me... hmmmmm (can't leave this part out!!!) I guess they say that I am a drunk ass that drinks TOO MANY of them at Bunkas and then runs around to flirt with all the bartenders (lol teresadf) :tongue:

p.s SUCH a cute idea for a thread luvdaclubs!!!!! :)

Originally posted by StArBrYte

aaaaaaah luvdaclubs you are too cute! That just reminded me of a teacher sitting in a class with kids for show and tell or something. :laugh:

I drink maddresses... that's ALL I drink, I NEVER change... I tried a cosmo once (lol dreamweaver) cause I thought I could pretend to be classy with the glass and all but it was WAY toooooo strong for me. So maddresses say about me... hmmmmm (can't leave this part out!!!) I guess they say that I am a drunk ass that drinks TOO MANY of them at Bunkas and then runs around to flirt with all the bartenders (lol teresadf) :tongue:

I wouldn't narrow it down to JUST the bartenders!!!!! .....LOL :laugh: .....I know I'm going to hear it for this one. :hey:

you all are too funny! :D

my drinks are as follows:

tang & tonic = they are soooo easy for me to drink. cant seem to stomach anything else for an entire night. i dont really know what that saysabout me???

amstel light = i am dying of the heat, and i need something refreshing. either that reason or its cause im hungover. i love beer

red bull alone = i need to get fired up!!

im not really sure what any of this says about me...:confused:

Originally posted by sweetumzz

amstel light = i am dying of the heat, and i need something refreshing. either that reason or its cause im hungover. i love beer

yummmmmm I just started drinking amstel light... you know every once in a while I love a nice frosty cold beer (ha ha dreamweaver) and that one is just soooo damn good!!!! :D

I think that would be a nice Djais drink... :)

Originally posted by StArBrYte

hahahhaahha...your such a cutie starbryte!! U are going to HB this saturday right?? My drunk ass and my drunk ass friends will be there so you and Teresa better join us for a drink...perhaps a cosmo?? Thats all we drink...besides how stylish its looks (haha) it gets u drunk soooo quick!! Usually just takes me 3 or 4 and I am goooooood!!! :laugh:

Teresa is right! Why limit yourself to bartenders??? :D

hahahhaahha...your such a cutie starbryte!! U are going to HB this saturday right?? My drunk ass and my drunk ass friends will be there so you and Teresa better join us for a drink...perhaps a cosmo?? Thats all we drink...besides how stylish its looks (haha) it gets u drunk soooo quick!! Usually just takes me 3 or 4 and I am goooooood!!! :laugh:

Teresa is right! Why limit yourself to bartenders??? :D

... then we'll do cosmo shots, whaddaya say? come out to downtown cafe, you gurls will LOVE it, the best martini's AND cosmos, that's all we drink when we're there, like i said they have a martini menu.

Originally posted by sydnie

... then we'll do cosmo shots, whaddaya say? come out to downtown cafe, you gurls will LOVE it, the best martini's AND cosmos, that's all we drink when we're there, like i said they have a martini menu.

Does the Downtown Cafe have bartenders that Starbryte can flirt with????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sydnie

I would be down for that!! But the thing is Sydnie...Teresa and Starbryte dont like cosmos...so we will have to work on them! LOL :laugh:

A martini menu sounds fun!! Do they have tartini's?

hahahhaahha...your such a cutie starbryte!! U are going to HB this saturday right?? My drunk ass and my drunk ass friends will be there so you and Teresa better join us for a drink...perhaps a cosmo??

Of course I will be there Saturday, I can't WAIT!!!!! :D It's gonna be the best time ever, and I can't wait to do a cosmo shot with you!!!! (that's such a good idea sydnie ;) )