Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cameras In Factory?

oasis

Someone told me that one reason they don't like people to bring cameras in is b/c people hide shit in where the batteries are supposed to be. Try bringing in a disposable that is still in the plastic....have no clue if this is true or if it would work..just thought I would pass along what I heard! There are ways of getting cameras in though.

:D

i am guess the main reason why they dont allow cameras is that they dont want anything suspicious or (gasp) illegal activity being accidently caught on film on the Factory grounds. this could be used as evidence againt them in the future... ie. the 48 hours tape showing Twilo security throwing ppl into a closet.

Originally posted by nycchic24

lmao i have that pic! um my "wingman" forwarded it to me!

speaking of where is gil? i emaiiled him today. i needed a "factoria" countdown. :laugh:

I need to get the countdown from him. His countdown will be a little earler than mine because he's planning on going early. What time are you going?

Originally posted by magilicuti

when factory used to be hot i used to use the kurfew entrace to get cheaper admission. one weekend they took my pic in there. that is a lot worse then your problem...

hahaha u should have went in disguise.