Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ashley Casselle Roll Call ....

digital7

I cannot be there with you all but everyone is hooked up that e-mailed me. Any of you who would like to meet up with me for a drink, Saturday's the night. Let me know. I would like to let everybody know that the Josh Wink/Britt party for WMC is confirmed for Liquid So I know I'll be recieving quite a list for that one. More Info to come. Thank you, Your friend , Billy

nice job on landing ovum billy!

i'll see you chaps on thursday, and friday for howells, also gonna check out stryke on saturday. never been to this lumonics place. but the music should be great. coolassleo, don't disapoint me. bring loraine, erin and adriana! love to see all you cats!

Spundae is confirmed for the saturday night party on the 23 of march for the WMC as well and twice a month after that. And should we not forget that the party will be broadcast live over 93.1 . Our upstairs room will be complete in 3 weeks as well as the changes in lighting we are making. So I hope everyone will enjoy the club. Thanks, Billy

Originally posted by james954

nice job on landing ovum billy!

i'll see you chaps on thursday, and friday for howells, also gonna check out stryke on saturday. never been to this lumonics place. but the music should be great. coolassleo, don't disapoint me. bring loraine, erin and adriana! love to see all you cats!

sorry biznitch, he's going to be in nyc catching howells and casselle at vinyl.

gotta show that fewl how we do it up here. leo, leave the glowsticks with loraine. no need for them up here.

Hey Billy,

Thanks for bring down Casselle. I hadn't seen him since last WMC and he was great. Even though it wasnt as packed it was still a great night. Please bring him back on a Saturday or something and hopefully more people will wake up and show up.

Miami Repruhzent,

Ramon C.

Saw Danny Howells yesterday he was great, Saw Ashley thursday any chance we can get them both of them under the same roof? Vinyl is doing it today in NYC. If it wasnt for last minute airfare I might've actually gone. Stryke @ Lumonics today it is .. 3 days partying straight. I hope I can recover tommorow.

This is just a warmup for WMC though.

Thanks again for bringing Casselle though he's my favorite dj in the world :)

Ramon C.