Clubplanet Nightlife Community

official roll call for JV at Metro Saturday

core

Originally posted by magilicuti

you are better off seeing jv at metro, going to sleep then waking up in the moring to catch up on the good part of sf

I'd rather just sleep saturday night, and go to factory at around 10:00am. JP's birthday is going to be nuts!! I can't wait, the shit's going to be ridiculous.:eek:

I should be, unless I go to Saci to support Richie Rydells new Saturday residency...

Last time JV played Metro was when they had a Thursday party going on, it was when he played more mainstream shit. Now that he switched over to trance I would love to hear him spin there.... He is always a great time...

Chris

I know i am making a special appearence at factory after visious at metro( i like to go once in a while)Its gonna be an awsome night. I know alot of people are going home to sleep after metro, then waking up to go to factory. I think i am going straight from metro. Remember , stop by my bar and say...waazzzup!

Hey clubgirl....Nice to see your still around! :) I will see you on saturday, Get ready for some shots!!

Sandman, the acceptable excuse not to come to visious is to support our man richie rydell at his new party, any other excuse, just aint cuttin it! Hope to see ya saturday!

george b.

Originally posted by ml2k1

I know i am making a special appearence at factory after visious at metro( i like to go once in a while)Its gonna be an awsome night. I know alot of people are going home to sleep after metro, then waking up to go to factory. I think i am going straight from metro. Remember , stop by my bar and say...waazzzup!

Hey clubgirl....Nice to see your still around! :) I will see you on saturday, Get ready for some shots!!

Sandman, the acceptable excuse not to come to visious is to support our man richie rydell at his new party, any other excuse, just aint cuttin it! Hope to see ya saturday!

george b.

George start resting those old bones now. U have a long week ahead of you. Wednesday night at Abyss Saturday Metro then Factory. Good luck youre done.Remember only the strong Survive. Greeks representing in the club biz.

Kosta

Hey..whats up?...I look at this board everyday..but never post..I was at Metro this past Friday..but on the other end of bar from where u were..back by VIP...I passed by and yelled your name one time,dont know if you heard me or not..But a bunch of us will be there this Saturday and then after Factory..maybe somewhere in between since it will be too early to go SF at 3....See ya Saturday..have those shots ready..ClubGirl..:)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I guess you are not one of the strong ones Kosta. I always see you leaving SF early Sunday morning when you are there.

:D :D :D

The earliest I've left is 10am the latest last year JP's b-day 8pm normally around noon to 2.See ya there Bri.

Kosta

Looking more like a Metro night at this point of the week....

George, get the shots and the Goose ready for the thirty one....

I will do Saci eventually though....

Don't be a stranger and say hello for those who will be in attendance.

Chris

"Bring us a pitcher of beer every 10 minutes till someone passes out...... then bring one ever 7 minutes."

RD- Back to School

Ya know what clubgirl, i did see you , i forgot. It was such a crazy night friday night. Make sure you come by my bar for some shots on saturday. Its gonna be a great night.VICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND SANDMAN, YA KNOW THE GOOSE IS ALWAYS READY TO GO.........................

I always go on fridays to hear Ritchy, but saturday night with Jonny sounds like a good time. He hasnt been there in a while. Going home to sleep then head over to SF makes sence to me. Let it empty out just a little so you can breath and hear JP rip it!! See ya Sat.