Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your vote for most influential cp board member

Sigh... if you must know, the only reason I, the CP "guru" even bothered calling you a newbie and laughing... is because for one to say someone's influential because of the number of pictures she's appeared in... well the idiocy of that speaks for itself.

And two, because you probably have no idea about all the issues that have surrounded this girl on this mb... pretty amusing shit, maybe you shoud go through the archives.

The only reason I'm even bothering to continue with this is because *I'm* sick- for what it's worth here, HEY EVERYONE I'M SICK should I start a thread about it? Ooooh how influential I would be. Give me a break, what a fucking joke.

Anyway this is the last I have to say on the matter; like I said the only reason I'm bothering with this is because of the cold medicine I took; if it was worth my time I'd rip you a new asshole as all the "gurus" here know I am more than capable of doing, but especially today, as I'm working on limited resources, I'm not going to bother on someone who's clearly not a worthy opponent to spar with.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by magilicuti

good looking people have a lot more pull on this earth. sorry to break it to you. i'm not a stud myself, i'll be the first to tell you that. but it shows in studies that business men are usually taller and get more respect. in otherwise appearance means a lot. it has a lot of pull but its not everything.

again i say why don't you girls post that you are sick and see how many ppl give a shit. that is really what made me think she had influence here. if you don't agree then that is you. prove me wrong

Trying to be gentle with you, but your cockyness to ignorance ration is a bit alarming, and you don't like being bashed, yet have no response to mature arguments that show you up. You continue to blur words and meanings, and while you started the topic, you seem to have no idea what the question IS. I repeat, popular and influential are two different things, and on a message board where it is about language, and the ability to express and share ideas in a public forum, looks are not important. People caring about a friend that's sick is also not a sign of influence....just cause I care if someone is sick doesn't mean I care what they think.

In terms of influence on this earth, that all depends on what you are trying influence...the last time someone changed history on looks alone was probably Helen of Troy... people who shape history are influential doers and thinkers. Ghandi, Marx, Einstein, FDR were all known for their stunning looks and sex appeal...thank god they were soo attractive or noone would have listened to them, right? Models and screen idols affect the way people dress, big fuckin deal.

Wow.

I was really interested in this thread. Seemed like a cool question and I was going to suggest Mugwump or BlueAngel (Casey, who was lost in the WTC) These two people really impacted us all. Mugz, as a great instigator of conversation; and Casey who brought us together. Newer members may not realize it, but she played a very key role in organizing non-club meetups when CP got going a couple years ago.

Unfortunately, this thread has degraded into a couple of self-obsessed idiots intent on getting in the last word in a futile attempt to out-stupid each other.

Way to go D.A.s

Somebitch/TastyT,

SB, nice to see you again, its been awhile.

T, if you're sick... I care.

Sai,

thanks for taking the time to respond intelligently.

Maybe the DAs will go away now.

Originally posted by petrol

Unfortunately, this thread has degraded into a couple of self-obsessed idiots intent on getting in the last word in a futile attempt to out-stupid each other.

Holy Hell :laugh:

::that has got to be my favorite line of the month!::

:laugh:

icon14.gificon14.gif 2 paws up!!

Originally posted by saigray

Trying to be gentle with you, but your cockyness to ignorance ration is a bit alarming, and you don't like being bashed, yet have no response to mature arguments that show you up. You continue to blur words and meanings, and while you started the topic, you seem to have no idea what the question IS. I repeat, popular and influential are two different things, and on a message board where it is about language, and the ability to express and share ideas in a public forum, looks are not important. People caring about a friend that's sick is also not a sign of influence....just cause I care if someone is sick doesn't mean I care what they think.

In terms of influence on this earth, that all depends on what you are trying influence...the last time someone changed history on looks alone was probably Helen of Troy... people who shape history are influential doers and thinkers. Ghandi, Marx, Einstein, FDR were all known for their stunning looks and sex appeal...thank god they were soo attractive or noone would have listened to them, right? Models and screen idols affect the way people dress, big fuckin deal.

Amen, for this Sai...is my fav....nothing but love for ya...attachment.php?postid=634668