Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I got pulled over...it was cool

Well guys, I finally got pulled over for speeding. 90 in a 55. But heck no, I didn't get a ticket. I just got a warning. He was hot, too, and he was givin' me the old eye. It took 3 squad cars to get me. It was like "COPS." LOL I was also in a car pool lane by myself, not really passing anyone cuz there was no one in the right lanes near me. I had an obstruction of view too. I hang a necklace on my rearview and it's illegal. Ick. But he guess he didn't care about all that. I had a good time.:)

No my boobs are not big, so that could not be why. Besides he couldn't see if they were I had my friend's leather jacket on. He liked my car though. I dunno. I said a lot of things to him. When he asked for my info I handed him a whole pile of papers. LOL He was SOOOOO nice. He said he didn't want me to have any points on my license, because I only got it within a year.

Thank you, Officah!

LOL he came up to my car and I thought, "How YOU doin'?"

aww yeah

He even helped me to get home cause I was lost.

Cops kick ass I always thought so. I have a little police car on my dash, police paraphernalia in my car. I thought he'd think I was suckin' up, but nope.

;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by entao25

Well guys, I finally got pulled over for speeding. 90 in a 55. But heck no, I didn't get a ticket. I just got a warning. He was hot, too, and he was givin' me the old eye. It took 3 squad cars to get me. It was like "COPS." LOL I was also in a car pool lane by myself, not really passing anyone cuz there was no one in the right lanes near me. I had an obstruction of view too. I hang a necklace on my rearview and it's illegal. Ick. But he guess he didn't care about all that. I had a good time.:)

LOL.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lucky to be female... If I had tits and were a girl i'd show them off to get out of a ticket. Somehow I always get out of tickets in NJ. Got pulled over for 95 in a 65 on NJTP 2 years ago and didn't get anything at all. Maybe its because i'm from NY, since points don't transfer from anywhere i guess they jsut don't bother. Saved me a $430 ticket though, damn double fines in 65 zone.

Laurie... no comment. i'll get slapped

How is this a good time? And how old are you?

TEKLORD--you might wanna check that points transfering thing. I believe they changed it.

Originally posted by teklord310

Lucky to be female... If I had tits and were a girl i'd show them off to get out of a ticket. Somehow I always get out of tickets in NJ. Got pulled over for 95 in a 65 on NJTP 2 years ago and didn't get anything at all. Maybe its because i'm from NY, since points don't transfer from anywhere i guess they jsut don't bother. Saved me a $430 ticket though, damn double fines in 65 zone.

Laurie... no comment. i'll get slapped

:laugh: your a funny one teklord310 :laugh:

Getting pulled over sucks. Cops are pricks to guys. Luckily I volunteered on my Local Ambulance and Fire Dept. so I got mad hook-ups but it's still annoying getting stopped every once in a while especially when the cops are assholes. I got so many PBA and state trooper cards that I'm always good for the year.

I had a good time because the cop was hot and he was flirting with me and I got out of the ticket. And I am 20 today.:tongue:

What are you fuckin kidding me? Hon, one day your tits arent gonna be able to save you. One day you will realize how fuckin stupid you sound.

Originally posted by sprincess218

I agree 10000000%! I thought I was the only one who thought she sounds like such an idiot!

didn't u see MY post!!!??? i wasn't rolling eyes in agreement! ;) LOL.....sad!!! i guess some people don't think before they speak!!

Originally posted by misk

didn't u see MY post!!!??? i wasn't rolling eyes in agreement! ;) LOL.....sad!!! i guess some people don't think before they speak!!

Or some people really really need attention.

Hey look at me...Im an idiot!!!

YAY!!!

Good god...what is this board coming to.

:laugh: :laugh: even harder to believe is that people replied to this thread in a normal manner.....i guess we are the only ones with um..what's the word....common sense!?!!

"hey guess what...i got pulled over the other day for doing 95 on a windy street and it was a school zone too!! but the cop was sooooooo hot and i batted my eyes and got out of it!!...I AM THE COOLEST!!! YOU'RE NOT COOL UNTIL U GET OUT OF A TICKET!" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: