Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any JV cd reviews???

errl

The best $20 I've spent on a cd in a long time...

First Disk is a lot of what many think is cheese, but definitely a great track selection.

Disk 2, is just off the hook, with what us clubbers might think of as old, but to someone new or just a non-clubber, it is some of the best of the recent past(ie, overdrive, paranoid, uranus, hide u).

Definitely get this.

And to everyone who has it.. DO NOT rip the crowd song. Geez:mad:

Originally posted by errl

what's "crowd song"?

"I can't remember what happened last night... all I can remember is a song that goes like this..and the bass goes like this" *insert hot bass drop here*

Vicious mixed the vocal with the begnin of Adrenaline this past week at roxy if u were still there at 5am... SIIIIIIIIICK!:eek:

its pretty good... a lot better than i was expecting!

i actually hadn't heard of it until i was in virgin maegostore yesterday buying my friend the new pvd cd for her birthday... saw it and looked at the track listing and thought wow, JV has gone commercial (i still associated him with those sick, hard, progressive sets he used to do at like 4am sunday mornings on KTU). but i've always liked his style so i decided to ppick it up.

glad i did! he mixes the mainstream stuff more expertly then, say, louie devito or skribble or other "mainstream" djs, and the 2nd cd is totally hot.

i'm actually going back to virgin to get my friend that cd, too. so i'd say pick it up... you'll probably be pleasantly surprised!

Originally posted by tranza

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And why is that?

If you didnt pick up that cd and someone offered it, you would be first in line so dont kid yourself :rolleyes:

yes but see, there was no way I wasn't getting this cd the day it came out, so this senerio would not have happened:idea: