Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone going to IBIZA this summer??

Originally posted by msoprano13

so then why u going in july??

Because I have trip to South America planned the first week of October and I have to save for that also

Maybe we'll go the last week of July onto August! I don't know, I have to talk it over with the others....:confused:

Originally posted by kaydup

Yeah I need to save some money to spend there, don't think I will be in the hotel room much!

I hear ya! But I think you might get a better deal if you go through a travel agent!

I'm definitely all about the premier package!! but they are charging tooooo much.....my agent is getting me a better deal $1800

DONT GET THOSE PACKAGES unless you have $ to burn and dont want to bother making your arrangements.

We went for 26 nights ! last year and spent LESS than those packages for 8-10 nights. We did research and found some great hotels for $40-$60 a night TOTAL (dep on # of people) and airfare is around $800 - 950. And we chose the exact nights we wanted ......DONT go mid summer - its way too hot and jam packed w/ europeans - go either for the opening parties at the begining of the summer or in september (when we went) EVERYTHING is cheaper starting Sept 1'st - hotels, food, clothing. and its not as hot. the closing parties are usually from around Sept 5 - 20th.

I'm not sure what the CP package is but that Bring it on thing is crap...anyone have any ?'s feel free to email me :)

R

Originally posted by MissDiva

DONT GET THOSE PACKAGES unless you have $ to burn and dont want to bother making your arrangements.

We went for 26 nights ! last year and spent LESS than those packages for 8-10 nights. We did research and found some great hotels for $40-$60 a night TOTAL (dep on # of people) and airfare is around $800 - 950. And we chose the exact nights we wanted ......DONT go mid summer - its way too hot and jam packed w/ europeans - go either for the opening parties at the begining of the summer or in september (when we went) EVERYTHING is cheaper starting Sept 1'st - hotels, food, clothing. and its not as hot. the closing parties are usually from around Sept 5 - 20th.

I'm not sure what the CP package is but that Bring it on thing is crap...anyone have any ?'s feel free to email me :)

R

we(me and msoprano) will be there in august in a siiiiiiiiiiiiiick hotel on the beach.. can't do the closing parties(school ;))

and 26 nites is waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.. i would never make it :tongue:

Originally posted by PFloyd40

we(me and msoprano) will be there in august in a siiiiiiiiiiiiiick hotel on the beach.. can't do the closing parties(school ;))

and 26 nites is waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.. i would never make it :tongue:

I know, he was telling us before!

Ok, here's the deal, we are going the end of July onto August. We are Staying at the Torre del Mar **** right on Playa den Bossa (beach). We're flying Iberia. Hotel, air, breakfast and transfer from and to our hotel/airport....$1790 pp!

I was asking him before if he knew what beach the hotel was on?

oooooh!!! I can't wait! :cool:

Originally posted by bodynsoul

awww shit!!! what day are you leaving? and how manny people are you rolling with?:D

A girlfriend and I are going. We are first going to London, then to Paris for two days, then to Italy for three days, then taking the ferry from Barcelona to Ibza on July 26th staying until August 1st. You?? Can't wait, was supposed to go last year, but it got all messed up because of 9-11 so going this year and going like a rockstar.

Jessica

Originally posted by prplhz

A girlfriend and I are going. We are first going to London, then to Paris for two days, then to Italy for three days, then taking the ferry from Barcelona to Ibza on July 26th staying until August 1st. You?? Can't wait, was supposed to go last year, but it got all messed up because of 9-11 so going this year and going like a rockstar.

Jessica

I think our dates are July 31st - Aug. 11th

Damn you'r going all over! That's awesome!