Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nice Guys

pookie23

Originally posted by guccigrlnyc

NO NOT ALWAYS, MY BF IS SOOOOO NICE TO ME AND SWEET, AND I DO LOVE HIM AND ALL BUT SOMETIMES THAT SHIT GETS ANNOYING LIKE YELL AT ME OR CALL ME A BITCH OR SOMETHING! BE MEAN ONCE IN AWHILE LOL I USED TO DATE ALL COCKY ASSHOLES BUT NOW I ACTUALLY FOUND A NICE HOTTIE! :)

but damn... that just sounds really ignorant... call me bitch???! hell no... maybe the words you are looking for are ~ BE MORE ASSERTIVE! what woman wants to be refered to as bitch by their "nice hottie" boyfriend??? :rolleyes:

and i agree... there is no bigger turn off then a man who does't stand up for himself... There must be balance, as with all things in life...

~be sweet, be a gentleman, but don't be a pushover, don't allow your thoughts and values to be altered... not by anyone.

Originally posted by djmoonshine

and i agree... there is no bigger turn off then a man who does't stand up for himself... There must be balance, as with all things in life...

~be sweet, be a gentleman, but don't be a pushover, don't allow your thoughts and values to be altered... not by anyone.

I hear ya...sort of. Someone altering my life will never happen, but it seems to me that ladies aren't looking for that balance these day. It's either the "pushover" or the "cocky A-hole"!

I just don't get it!:confused:

Originally posted by spragga25

I hear ya...sort of. Someone altering my life will never happen, but it seems to me that ladies aren't looking for that balance these day. It's either the "pushover" or the "cocky A-hole"!

I just don't get it!:confused:

:idea: How about just being youself? When Ms Right comes along...she'll recognize who you are....;)

Originally posted by marcid21

:idea: How about just being youself? When Ms Right comes along...she'll recognize who you are....;)

I'm already like that - the peeps that have met me before know this. I just think that lots of people here (NYC not CP) put up a front.

Originally posted by glowdancer

ive noticed nice guys end up with the biggest bitches

and nice girls end up with the biggest jerks (my own past experiences)

thats life

very good point!

but Spragga -- yes NYC is pretentioius but its not just isolated here. I mean i lived in bosotn for years and found the same ol Sh*t. you cannot compare this to when you are back in college, its a different way of life, etc. (plus thats in rochester! - *joke*)

Originally posted by nycchic24

very good point!

but Spragga -- yes NYC is pretentioius but its not just isolated here. I mean i lived in bosotn for years and found the same ol Sh*t. you cannot compare this to when you are back in college, its a different way of life, etc. (plus thats in rochester! - *joke*)

I hear ya - the attitude is prevalent in most "big" cities. I never felt that way up in the "ROC" - and there's over a million people that live there. Maybe it's laid back atmosphere or something up there. Just a thought - not bashing the city!

Originally posted by dgmodel

im tired of being a nice guy... it fuckin get you nowhere... fuck this.

awww don't give up! it makes me sad to see what some of us girls take for granted :( and yeah, whoever said the nicest guys end up with the biggest bitches was right on point....

Originally posted by mssabina

awww don't give up! it makes me sad to see what some of us girls take for granted :( and yeah, whoever said the nicest guys end up with the biggest bitches was right on point....

::sigh:: it is sad but true, maybe sweet nice guys like getting pushed around by these bitches:rolleyes:

I'm starting to agree with you about this!

Hey you. Being a dick will only get you so far for so long, and you know that. Like I told you before I have noticed the same thing with alot of the people in NY. The single scene or whatever you want to call it sucks here.

Its not the same everywhere either. I know I go on about Kali,( SAn Diego) but it is so different there. Like in the clubs everyone is conversating with each other. Girls and guys have no problem approaching each other to dance or whatever.

I love NY and everything, I just don't understand why things are the way they are here.

I'm starting to agree with you about this!

I reached this point a lil while ago, but now I think i found a happy medium between being too nice and being an asshole.

One benefit I like about being a nice guy, good person, etc. is that people seem to enjoy my company and I have alot of friends that would go out of their way for me.

Just my .02

But when it comes to trying to get into a succesful relationship?

:blown:

Originally posted by kaligirl

Hey you. Being a dick will only get you so far for so long, and you know that. Like I told you before I have noticed the same thing with alot of the people in NY. The single scene or whatever you want to call it sucks here.

Its not the same everywhere either. I know I go on about Kali,( SAn Diego) but it is so different there. Like in the clubs everyone is conversating with each other. Girls and guys have no problem approaching each other to dance or whatever.

I love NY and everything, I just don't understand why things are the way they are here.

Finally - someone that knows where I'm coming from! :D

Finally - someone that knows where I'm coming from! :D

Who knows what it is that causes the whole metro area to be so stereotypical and judgemental. I'm sure somewhere down the line I'm guilty of all of that too though...

But yeah, I guess I've noticed this in lots of places that I've been to Boston, Portland OR, Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago.....these are just some of the places I've been to when the crowd just seems a lot more friendlier and less uptight....