Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is what I found out about myself today...

Guest tilly

Guest tilly

You are in a state of constant expectation ... and want interesting and exciting things to happen to you. But in fact you are a "Walter Mitty" at times....a dreamer - over imaginative and often given to fantasy or day-dreaming. There is nothing wrong in "dreaming"... how boring life would be if one just followed the doctrines of everyday life - but one must not continue leading a life of continuous fantasy - you need to face reality in spite of all its possible shortcomings.

Always anxious to accept the role of the leader, as indeed you often work well with people, but try to stay out of the limelight. You'd like a life of ease with no one to rock the boat... and someone who understands you is so important in your life...

All the problems that you have been experiencing of late seem to have become a part of your life and there is little that can be done to change the situation. Your emotions run high. But even though you feel as if at times you are about to burst... this situation will pass. Try to release your pent-up emotions by participating in some extra physical activities ... like running.. swimming, whatever.There must be some favourite past time, not necessarily strenuous, that can help you to relax.

It is said that we are all influenced by our environment and indeed you are no exception. It would seem at this time that even though you may be surrounded by people, you are experiencing an inner- loneliness. Fortunately you are sufficiently strong minded to realise that life has a great deal to offer you and that you may miss your share of experiences if you fail to make the best use of every opportunity. You therefore pursue your objectives with a fierce intensity and are prepared to commit yourself deeply and readily..You believe that whatever you would like to do or think "you can do" - you do!.. It is because of this attitude that you may be considered by others as arrogant and even conceited... but is fair to say that whatever it is that you really want out of life ... you will put your heart and soul into it and will not take "NO" for an answer.

You are putting on a show .. a facade. You are a master of demonstrating considerable charm in the hope that this can or will lead to better things... Deep down - you are fearful that this may not work and that you may have to employ other strategies in order to realise all your ambitions.

DAYUM.....

try it yourself...The Amazing World <http://www.colorgenics.com/intro.html>

of Colorgenics :::

Guest tilly
Originally posted by tilly

Fortunately you are sufficiently strong minded to realise that life has a great deal to offer you and that you may miss your share of experiences if you fail to make the best use of every opportunity. You therefore pursue your objectives with a fierce intensity and are prepared to commit yourself deeply and readily

with this said, I am rethinking my decision. I do have one of my famous headaches again today so we'll see if it passes and I need to iron out a few extraneous other factors.

i have to say that hybrid is making me wanna bounce.

2 Bad Mice - "Bombscare" (Hybrid Remix)

Ayumi Hamasaki - "Prologue" (Hybrid Remix)

Alison Limerick - "Put Your Faith in Me" (Hybrid Remix)

Jez & Joopie - "Yim" (Hybrid Remix)

St. Etienne - "Boy is Crying" (Hybrid Remix)

GO DOWNLOAD!!! HURRY!!!! AND COME TONIGHT!!!!! HURRY!!!!!

with this said, I am rethinking my decision. I do have one of my famous headaches again today so we'll see if it passes and I need to iron out a few extraneous other factors.

i have to say that hybrid is making me wanna bounce.

. . you better not scratch that record . . . It's one of my babies!! . . . :)

Guest tilly
Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . you better not scratch that record . . . It's one of my babies!! . . . :)

did you do this color's thing? come on ppl, I think that this thing really nailed a lot of me. DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!

. . . I just did my profile and It's right on . . . Some highlights that really caught my eye :

You are a leader in every sense of the word. You know where you are going and you know what you need to do in order to get there. You exercise an inherent initiative in overcoming obstacles and difficulties. You either hold or wish to achieve a position of authority in authority by means of which full control can be exerted over events.

You are egocentric, antagonistic and quick to take offence, although it must be said, you can control your pent-up up emotion and thus avoid open conflict.

You are pretending that the situation around you doesn't matter, but the effort of trying to conceal your emotions and anxieties is resulting in untold stress.

You treat those who criticise you with contempt. However, to be honest ... beneath this assumption of indifference you really long for the approval and esteem of others.

You would like to be respected and valued for yourself and this can only be achieved from a close and harmonious relationship.

. . . very interesting . . .

Guest tilly
Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I just did my profile and It's right on

I was wary about doing this cuz these things are so hocus pokus but this was really on and since you know me you know what I mean. Your stuff nailed it too..holy crap. I would love to figure out the methodology behind this program..humm...this calls for computer geeks united!!!

It is said that we are all influenced by our environment and indeed you are no exception. It would seem at this time that even though you may be surrounded by people, you are experiencing an inner- loneliness. Fortunately you are sufficiently strong minded to realise that life has a great deal to offer you and that you may miss your share of experiences if you fail to make the best use of every opportunity. You therefore pursue your objectives with a fierce intensity and are prepared to commit yourself deeply and readily..You believe that whatever you would like to do or think "you can do" - you do!.. It is because of this attitude that you may be considered by others as arrogant and even conceited... but is fair to say that whatever it is that you really want out of life ... you will put your heart and soul into it and will not take "NO" for an answer.

You are putting on a show .. a facade. You are a master of demonstrating considerable charm in the hope that this can or will lead to better things... Deep down - you are fearful that this may not work and that you may have to employ other strategies in order to realise all your ambitions.

I got these two paragraphs too! Wow, are we all a bunch of phonies? Well at least we are charming, go-gettum phonies- that's why we're friends.

and then there's me.....

----

You have always been on the move seeking affectionate, satisfying and harmonious relationships. Your ultimate goal has been the realisation of an intimate union in which there could be love, self-sacrifice and mutual trust. It has often been said that "True love is just around the corner"...and maybe... if you haven't found it as yet - you possibly soon will.

The way things are ... you are under considerable stress ... and you feel that there is little hope of matters righting themselves. Everyone about you seems to aggravate the problem even more. You feel that at this time you need to be alone .... and you are right ... move back and give yourself a chance to breathe.

All the problems that you have been experiencing of late seem to have become a part of your life and there is little that can be done to change the situation. Your emotions run high. But even though you feel as if at times you are about to burst... this situation will pass. Try to release your pent-up emotions by participating in some extra physical activities ... like running.. swimming, whatever.There must be some favourite past time, not necessarily strenuous, that can help you to relax.

For some time now your hopes and expectations have been denied...and because of this you are becoming withdrawn and introverted.Continual disappointment has manifested itself in you becoming both suspicious and restrained...you have become withdrawn from others and have receded more and more into yourself. You seem to have lost your innate enthusiasm and imaginative nature, for fear that you may be carried away by it only to find that you are wasting your time. You are loath to trust people as in the past your trust has been misplaced. You seem to be keeping yourself cautiously aloof from others. At this moment in time your attitude is to trust no-body...until they can prove themselves to you.

Since in the recent past all of your hopes and aspirations gave been denied you, you are now convinced that the future will hold nothing but anxiety... so therefore... "why bother?" You would love to get away from it all, to escape from the trials and tribulations of this mundane existence and fall into a peaceful and harmonious relationship, which will protect you from the lack of appreciation and give you the chance to start afresh..

----

know you fear...yet...?

Guest tilly
Originally posted by saigray

I got these two paragraphs too! Wow, are we all a bunch of phonies? Well at least we are charming, go-gettum phonies- that's why we're friends.

I love you Sai! SOOO MUCH!!!!

this is some crazy shit.... thank you for informing about it.

You have always been on the move seeking affectionate, satisfying and harmonious relationships. Your ultimate goal has been the realisation of an intimate union in which there could be love, self-sacrifice and mutual trust. It has often been said that "True love is just around the corner"...and maybe... if you haven't found it as yet - you possibly soon will.

You are working extremely hard trying to improve your image in the eyes of others. You are looking for acknowledgement from your peers and those who come into your sphere of influence ... You want to be liked, not for what people think of you but for what you really are.

In spite of all the opposition you are insisting that your goals are realistic...but circumstances are forcing you to compromise...You are not very happy with this situation...but there is little that you can do about it. You have very strict standards...and these you try to apply with everyone who enters your sphere of influence...

You are holding back. You need to find friends in whom you can trust and once they have proved themselves beyond all possible doubt you will be prepared to give them your all ... The existing situation is not of your liking. You have an unsatisfied need for mental stimulation with others whose standards are as high as your own. Trying to control your instincts the way you do restricts your ability to open up to others ... and the way you feel at this time is suggestive of "total surrender". This is not to your liking as you consider such thoughts as weaknesses that need to be overcome; You feel that only by control, controlling your innermost thoughts, are you able can you maintain your air of superiority. You want to be admired for yourself alone and not for what you can do or for what you may have done. In essence "you need to be needed" ... and at the same time... .."you need to need".

You would like to be respected and valued for yourself and this can only be achieved from a close and harmonious relationship

Here's me:

At this time in your life you feel like "giving up". For every time you have tried to build up your hopes and dreams .. something has come along to burst the balloon. You may feel that, at this particular moment in your life, there seems to be no chance of fulfilling these dreams .. but you are so wrong. You are the sort of person that can influence any situation, that is - If you don't give up. So consciously make the effort ... You have that inherent power to succeed ...

Now there are many things in life that you require as being essential to your well-being ... but try as you may - something always seems to be getting in your way .... a word of advice .... "keep trying" and you may be pleasantly surprised to see just how matters turn out - .

You are a demanding egocentric and therefore quick to take offence. This attitude makes people feel somewhat inadequate when in your company ... and so it is no wonder that at times you feel alone .. and unwanted..

Your ability to withstand the pressures of everyday life have been overtaxed, and this is leading to stress and frustrations. It would seem that for the time being you have lost the resilience and strength of will necessary to contend with existing difficulties. You feel that it is all "Too much" and try as you may - you are getting nowhere. But to give you credit you continue to stand your ground and still pursue your objectives with a fierce intensity.Naturally this situation is subjecting you to intolerable stress and pressure from which you would dearly like to escape, but you can not bring yourself to make the necessary decision. As a result you remain firmly involved in the problem and you can neither view it objectively nor get rid of it - You cannot leave it alone and you feel that you will only be at peace when you have reached your objective.

There is an inherent fear that you may be prevented from achieving the things you want. This activates your subconscious desire for peace of mind and mental security. It is increasingly obvious to you that the environment that you are in is not conducive to your well-being and so you are seeking fresh fields .... somewhere free of conflict where you can RELAX and THINK...

You are seeking an affectionate relationship, offering fulfilment and happiness. You are capable of powerful emotional enthusiasm. Deep down, you are a kind loving person, always helpful and willing to adapt yourself if necessary to realise the bond of affection that you desire. But you need the same consideration and understanding from others...and it is this need that sometimes will hold you back ... so let go - trust and you may pleasantly surprised at what happens ...

You are a leader and possibly at this tine in a position of authority. But you are experiencing problems ... You are not quite sure how to handle the present situation .. .

Many people will consider you egotistical and full of your own self importance. On the surface you could well give this impression ... and perhaps the reason for this complacent attitude is because at times you indeed have that "short fuse" and quick to take offence.

Presently, you are experiencing stress because of restriction on your independence. You need and seek respect from other people and it is essential that they appreciate you for yourself and not for what they would like you to be. You have your own beliefs and convictions and you would like to be respected for them. You are anxious to avail yourself of every opportunity that may come your way but nevertheless, come what may, you have the need to control your own destiny without imposed limitations or restrictions.

You wish to be left in peace... no more conflict and no more differences of opinion ... In fact you just don't want to be involved in any arguments of any shape or form ... All you want is for "them" to get on with it - and to leave you alone..

You are seeking an affectionate relationship, offering fulfilment and happiness. You are capable of powerful emotional enthusiasm. Deep down, you are a kind loving person, always helpful and willing to adapt yourself if necessary to realise the bond of affection that you desire. But you need the same consideration and understanding from others...and it is this need that sometimes will hold you back ... so let go - trust and you may pleasantly surprised at what happens ...

You are a fighter and always on the defensive. You always need to be sure that your position is safe and established. When you finally make a decision you will pursue it to the bitter end in spite of all opposition.

Being a very proud individual you tend to hold yourself aloof...pretending that you are stoical...indifferent to pain and pleasure...but this is not so, for in truth you are an extremely emotional individual, one that may make a hasty decision...and perhaps regret it at leisure. It is time now to break the bond of detachment and be the "you" that you would like to be, give vent to your emotions and enjoy yourself.

You are feeling trapped by the situation as it stands at this time and what is more, you feel powerless to remedy it. You are stressful, angry and disgruntled. You feel that everything that you try to do to change the situation is thwarted and your hopes and aspirations all seem to be receding into the ever distant future.You have reached the state where you now doubt whether your dreams will ever be achieved... and this is not only causing mental stress, but heartache. You need to get away from it all ... You need to have time to think ... to recuperate ... to be able to make your own decisions.

You wish to be left in peace... no more conflict and no more differences of opinion ... In fact you just don't want to be involved in any arguments of any shape or form ... All you want is for "them" to get on with it - and to leave you alone..