Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John Walker will not do life in prison....

I think its gonna be the opposite. They're going to send him away for awhile. It seems that public opinion is for that plus the gov't will most likely make an example of him. I'm not gonna lie and say I disagree with that outcome. But I guess were gonna have to wait and see.....

Fuck that traitor, He already admitted to meeting bin laden and having prior knowledge in advance that there were cells in the U.S that were going to cause some kind of chaos. so I say put the prick in a cell with a copy of the koran and a sandbox since he wanted to go play in the desert! He won't get the death penatly unfortunately but he will do life in prison. I have no problem with him wanting to convert and be a muslim, but there is no room in this world for extremism! :mad:

Originally posted by sassa

I don't think he deserves life in prison anyways.

I had enough!

Lady who's side are you on?

This peice of garbage knew about the attacks and met with Bin laden do you think any american can just walk into his camp and meet Bin Laden NO! In Bin laden eyes he was a perfect terrorists that would be perfectly capable of walking into YOUR

neighborhood mall undetected a blow himself up while you and your freinds are enjoying and Mocha Capucino.

Why don't you pack your shit and go to Afghanistan so you can be shot in the street for not obeying the Radical Islamic Rule.

This piece of shit should be hung by his neck on the top of the Statue of Liberty torch.

God Bless America

Originally posted by bigmahs

I had enough!

Lady who's side are you on?

This peice of garbage knew about the attacks and met with Bin laden do you think any american can just walk into his camp and meet Bin Laden NO! In Bin laden eyes he was a perfect terrorists that would be perfectly capable of walking into YOUR

neighborhood mall undetected a blow himself up while you and your freinds are enjoying and Mocha Capucino.

Why don't you pack your shit and go to Afghanistan so you can be shot in the street for not obeying the Radical Islamic Rule.

This piece of shit should be hung by his neck on the top of the Statue of Liberty torch.

God Bless America

amen to that...and secondly...yea your posts are gettin a lil out of hand...it sounds as if u want to meet bin laden and shake his hand...whats next...lets make him the president of the US and forgive him for his wrongdoings...hahaha geez...justice will be brought on those who deserve it...god bless america

I say, KILL THE FUCKER!

No sympathy, non whatsoever....

They should have taken him out when they came across him in first place..No question asked..

Just like these dam POW's... Kill em All!!

Even if he was my own brother, Id want him dead for what he did!!!

No offense D.

Originally posted by xcracker

I say, KILL THE FUCKER!

No sympathy, non whatsoever....

They should have taken him out when they came across him in first place..No question asked..

Just like these dam POW's... Kill em All!!

Even if he was my own brother, Id want him dead for what he did!!!

No offense D.

WORD HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR THAT FUCKER HE SHOULDNT EVEN BE WORTHY OF BEING CALLED JOHN WALKER I MEAN THATS THE NAME OF ONE OF THE BEST WHISKEYS WE HAVE!!!!! THAT TALIBAN WANNABE SHOULD BE PUT IN FOXBORO STADIUM BEFORE IT GETS BLOWN UP & DEMOLISHED SO HE CAN SEE AND FEEL WHAT ALL DOES PEOPLE FELT ON 9/11 (R.I.P.)TO BE TRAPPED AND KNOW YOUR GONNA DIE RIGHT BEFORE THE WHOLE BUILDING COLLAPSES!!

BUT LIKE ANTHONY SAID HE PROBABLY WILL GET THE CHANCE TO WRITE A BOOK ON HIS DISTURBED LIFE AND THEY PROBABLY MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT HIM AND HE WILL GET MILLIONS WHILE THE INNOCENT FAMILIES OF THOSE WHO DIED ON 9/11 ARE LEFT WITH NOTHING MORE THAN MEMORIES,PAIN AND SADNESS!!

WHAT A CRUEL WORLD WE LIVE IN.

PEACE,

THE DON

P.S. CUT THAT FUCKING BEARD OF TO PISS HIM OFF!

Well! Guess it's a crime to be compassionate for a kid who clearly got into something bigger than he realized...and my opinion won't rub off so well on most people..so why do you fucking care what I think anyways.To some of the assholes in this thread who have attacked me before I even said one fucking word...Telling me to move to Afghanistan is truly one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard...and how much more ignorant can you get by saying that I'd want to shake bin Laden hand's...only because I think this kid doesn't deserve life in prison... with all the comments about how he should die and all...you're not worth it. :rolleyes: :bigfinger

John Walker should be tried and held in prison, but not for life.

picture.jpg:blown::knife::chainsaw::biggun:

He gets what he deserves! how do you explain him training at al quaeda camps and him admitting to having prior knowledge of terrorists in our country? He might not have known the exact details of 9-11 but he was sympathetic towards it along with the bombing of the U.S.S cole in Yemen! There will always be people who sympathize with trash and if the shoe fits!

Originally posted by sassa

Well! Guess it's a crime to be compassionate for a kid who clearly got into something bigger than he realized...and my opinion won't rub off so well on most people..so why do you fucking care what I think anyways.To some of the assholes in this thread who have attacked me before I even said one fucking word...Telling me to move to Afghanistan is truly one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard...and how much more ignorant can you get by saying that I'd want to shake bin Laden hand's...only because I think this kid doesn't deserve life in prison... with all the comments about how he should die and all...you're not worth it. :rolleyes: :bigfinger

John Walker should be tried and held in prison, but not for life.

OK I UNDERSTAND YOUR OPINION ON THAT HE PROBABLY DIDNT KNOW WHAT HE WAS GETTING INTO BUT HE SHOULDVE REALIZED WHAT HE WAS IN WHEN HE KNEW THAT BIN LADEN WAS PREPARING AN ATTACK ON THE WORLD TRADE CENTER. iF HE HATES AMERICA THEN HE HATES AMERICA BUT HE SHOULDNT BE OK WITH KILLING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE JUST CAUSE A NATION HATES US.