Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Define what the word... means to you!

njdionysus

Love!

Love is the feeling my girlfriend gives me all the time. When I am with her, when I am holding her. Even when I am not with her and am thinking about her, it's always there. I've been so happy since I met her, she is like a dream come true.

The other night after we had made love she fell asleep directly on top of me, laying between my legs and on my chest. I dozed off a few times my self but for over an hour she was asleep on me and I was in absolute heaven. If I wasn't already in love with her, I would of been after that. It was just perfect. Love is the total feeling I have for her. :)

Definition of Love:

Put on Depeche Mode - I feel Love (danny tenaglia's mix) and just listen to it all the way through

now close your eyes and put your hands in the air

imagine you're there on the floor at Vinyl. It's 5am and everyone is suddenly bathed in reddish pink light as Ariel works his magic.

Danny is dancing in the booth and the girl next to you has this deep, serene and captivating sparkle in her eyes as she stares at you, moving in time to the beat.

dont it feel so sweet sweet sweet sweet sweeeeeet?

and that tingly feeling you get in your stomach when the synth keys hit near the end of the track, and the echoed vocals...

THAT is what LOVE is. :)

Maybe a while ago i could have commented, but now....

:blown:

love to me right now means taking care of myself, and doing what I have to do to be succesful in life.

Cuz I loooooooooove myself :D

In a relationship aspect, it can convey the best and worst emotions that one can bare. i'm satying away from that for now. :D

i think many people dont really know what love means....and sometimes i think that love is used by people who dont know the true meaning..

-love to me is accepting someone for who they are....its a feeling that you get and you just know...love makes you do the strangest things.Love makes you feel like you are ontop of the world.:)

love is crazy.........

I am not trying to be funny here, but love is like a drug. When it is right, there is nothing better in the world. Like a drug, love will make you do crazy things and when you're really in love with someone, you dont ever want to come down. Although it has its ups and downs, you always seem to want that euphoric feeling to last a lifetime, unfortunately it doesnt always happen that way. One moment you feel like you're on top of the world, but one wrong decision and things can change real fast!

For me, I'd like to think that true love in unconditional. At one time my ex had a small medical problem, she thought she was not going to be able to have children and it really bothered her. She convinced herself that if she wasnt going to be able to have children, that I would leave her. At the time, I "was" so in love with her that the thought never crossed my mind. I only wanted to comfort her and assure her that I wasnt going anywhere no matter what was wrong with her. I convinced her to trust me and that soon she would find there was nothing wrong with her. Thankfully a couple of days later, we found out that I was right. Even though her and I are no longer together, I can remember sitting on the couch that day and really thinking about what I would do if my girl wasnt able to have children. In just a couple of moments, I decided that I loved her enough to stand by her regardless. In my eyes, that is love.

Love can also be a feeling you get when you see her... I love walking into a crowded room at a party or a restaurant and seeing my girl smile at me with "that look" from across the room. I loved watching my girl fall asleep in my arms at night after we made love and especially after fucking, lol... yea there is a difference! But seriously, holding her into my arms and feeling her breathe as she falls asleep is some of the most precious time. More than anything else, I miss that feeling. When the love is right, I'd do almost anything to make her happy and see her smile.

Originally posted by njdionysus

I am not trying to be funny here, but love is like a drug. When it is right, there is nothing better in the world. Like a drug, love will make you do crazy things and when you're really in love with someone, you dont ever want to come down. Although it has its ups and downs, you always seem to want that euphoric feeling to last a lifetime, unfortunately it doesnt always happen that way. One moment you feel like you're on top of the world, but one wrong decision and things can change real fast!

For me, I'd like to think that true love in unconditional. At one time my ex had a small medical problem, she thought she was not going to be able to have children and it really bothered her. She convinced herself that if she wasnt going to be able to have children, that I would leave her. At the time, I "was" so in love with her that the thought never crossed my mind. I only wanted to comfort her and assure her that I wasnt going anywhere no matter what was wrong with her. I convinced her to trust me and that soon she would find there was nothing wrong with her. Thankfully a couple of days later, we found out that I was right. Even though her and I are no longer together, I can remember sitting on the couch that day and really thinking about what I would do if my girl wasnt able to have children. In just a couple of moments, I decided that I loved her enough to stand by her regardless. In my eyes, that is love.

Love can also be a feeling you get when you see her... I love walking into a crowded room at a party or a restaurant and seeing my girl smile at me with "that look" from across the room. I loved watching my girl fall asleep in my arms at night after we made love and especially after fucking, lol... yea there is a difference! But seriously, holding her into my arms and feeling her breathe as she falls asleep is some of the most precious time. More than anything else, I miss that feeling. When the love is right, I'd do almost anything to make her happy and see her smile.

*sigh* :love: my heart is aching for that feeling... i love the way you described it~

]Originally posted by cintron

Definition of Love:

Put on Depeche Mode - I feel Love (danny tenaglia's mix) and just listen to it all the way through

now close your eyes and put your hands in the air

imagine you're there on the floor at Vinyl. It's 5am and everyone is suddenly bathed in reddish pink light as Ariel works his magic.

Danny is dancing in the booth and the girl next to you has this deep, serene and captivating sparkle in her eyes as she stares at you, moving in time to the beat.

dont it feel so sweet sweet sweet sweet sweeeeeet?

and that tingly feeling you get in your stomach when the synth keys hit near the end of the track, and the echoed vocals...

THAT is what LOVE is.

love the visual~

I was so intrigued by the philosophy of love I did a thesis paper on it in college my professor had wanted me to get it published in one of the journals............damn it's unexplainable you can only feel it but I'll tell byou what it's not---lust, attatchment, etc I didn't realize what love was until I was involved in a relationship with a British guy for 3 years (2 of which were long distance...and faithful) love really does rise above all

Excellent bro!

What was I thinking?