Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drugs vs music

As long as you do your drug of choice in moderation, you should be fine all night. So you're telling me there is a difference between someone in a k-hole and some drunk person non stop puking into a toilet after a little too much alcohol for the rest of the night. . Of course doing too much of any drug is stupid. Then you're not enjoying yourself... But at least when you come out of your k-hole you'll be able to function. But I don't even do that shit so (just alcohol, E, and weed for me) I have friends that do K in moderation and are pretty much normal, they can still dance and have conversations... Of course I go to the clubs for the music, otherwise I'd be at a country line dance... We all pick our clubs for the music... You might go to Factory, while I'll go to Exit or whatever....As for making the club scene into a crackhouse... I guess you would be right there... The majority of the people at clubs are on one drug or another... just like a crackhouse. People need a place to do drugs. Does that make a bar a crackhouse too? Just don't make the club scene more than what it is... a time in your lives to go out and have fun... Nothing more, nothing less, with or without drugs, we all should go to clubs to enjoy our lives and have fun... The music will come and go and change every few years...but drugs and the alcohol will be there with the changes longer than any of the music we listen to.

Originally posted by pumavisor808

As long as you do your drug of choice in moderation, you should be fine all night. So you're telling me there is a difference between someone in a k-hole and some drunk person non stop puking into a toilet after a little too much alcohol for the rest of the night. . Of course doing too much of any drug is stupid. Then you're not enjoying yourself... But at least when you come out of your k-hole you'll be able to function. But I don't even do that shit so (just alcohol, E, and weed for me) I have friends that do K in moderation and are pretty much normal, they can still dance and have conversations... Of course I go to the clubs for the music, otherwise I'd be at a country line dance... We all pick our clubs for the music... You might go to Factory, while I'll go to Exit or whatever....As for making the club scene into a crackhouse... I guess you would be right there... The majority of the people at clubs are on one drug or another... just like a crackhouse. People need a place to do drugs. Does that make a bar a crackhouse too? Just don't make the club scene more than what it is... a time in your lives to go out and have fun... Nothing more, nothing less, with or without drugs, we all should go to clubs to enjoy our lives and have fun... The music will come and go and change every few years...but drugs and the alcohol will be there with the changes longer than any of the music we listen to.

ok i think you have missed something somewhere, if u scroll up and reread what i posted you will see that i said i didnt knock it what i do knock is when u get fucked outta ur mind and cant enjoy..as for drinking i think i said unless u are completely hammered you wont be able to enjoy teh music either..read carefully so you dont have to repost something that i already understand..your points are all ones that i agree on except teh one that i clarified on the difference between alkie and drugs..is all.. ok?? but i just would rather to listen to the music and comprehend then not be able to dance..and trust me i have been there and hated it...

:bounce:

CD

Originally posted by pumavisor808

The music will come and go and change every few years...but drugs and the alcohol will be there with the changes longer than any of the music we listen to.

Hmm... very interesting point... but then again... the type of alcohol and drugs that are prevalent change alot through time... the same way the music does.

The drugs we use really don't change... It's just that more and more options are added to the mix....making our lives more and more crazy...As scientists work on illnesses they are going to come up with even more crazy shit.... If you're doing drugs just do it responsibly... Whether you are smoking crack, weed, drinking alcohol, popping pills, snorting coke....abuse is what is going to kill you. So go and and get sloshed off your drug of choice once in awhile, but if you start doing everyday.... Get Some Help will ya?