Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question For My Dc Crew

chynado11

we pretty much know all each other..but when you all get mangled including myself do you regret it sometimes...i do alot of the times, cuz i can dance for 7 hours straight if the music is right without any drugs and when it seems i take it sometimes i cant move and i hate it...theres no way that sometimes when you get really fucked up that you can actually enjoy la musica...does anyone else feel the same way?

:bounce:

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

we pretty much know all each other..but when you all get mangled including myself do you regret it sometimes...i do alot of the times, cuz i can dance for 7 hours straight if the music is right without any drugs and when it seems i take it sometimes i cant move and i hate it...theres no way that sometimes when you get really fucked up that you can actually enjoy la musica...does anyone else feel the same way?

CD

i regret it when i get so mangled and the music is great and i spend all the time in the bathroom or just sitting down 'cos I cant do anything, yeah, in those instances I do feel bad...most of the times I like to take it to the edge but not cross it, you know? get a nice :roll: going or meeting up with Larry or getting a :drunk: but never crossing it to the point where it affects me having a good time and grinding innocent little girls on the dance floor :D ...but I wouldnt feel bad if I got so trashed that one of you guys would have to get my lame ass back home, and I hope no one would either if they got so trashed and I had to end up getting thier lame ass back to their home, 'xcept if I'm getting somewhere with the little girl grinding...then y'all on yer own :D

Guest jroo
Originally posted by malanee

What's even worse is when you're fine, but your friends are so f*ed up they can't move! I don't want to mention any names though! (crank, chyna)

:laugh:

this is what i regret, that when everyone gets fucked up, you never see them, because they are off and about.

What's even worse is when you're fine, but your friends are so f*ed up they can't move! I don't want to mention any names though! (crank, chyna)

girlllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :letsgo: you aint suppose to rat on me keep that shit on the dl homegirl hahahahahhahaha...u know this is true and i hated that i couldnt dance...

CD

Sometimes dancing is all in your head and your body just doesn't follow through. Doesn't mean you're not having a good time and enjoying the music. Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! :D

How much are your baby-sitting fees again?

My personal fav is the "light" buzz......just enough to keep a smile on your face and provide the tingly sensation throughout your body. It just enhances the music! It takes a lot of practice to keep that kind of steady buzz all night long, w/o over-doing it! :D

It's not a big deal for us guys, but I really worry about girls that over do it. Bad things can happen, and dirty boys can take advantage of them. Ladies- please always party w/ friends you can trust.

Originally posted by joeygk

My personal fav is the "light" buzz......just enough to keep a smile on your face and provide the tingly sensation throughout your body. It just enhances the music! It takes a lot of practice to keep that kind of steady buzz all night long, w/o over-doing it! :D

It's not a big deal for us guys, but I really worry about girls that over do it. Bad things can happen, and dirty boys can take advantage of them. Ladies- please always party w/ friends you can trust.

like me...brow.gif

girlllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :letsgo: you aint suppose to rat on me keep that shit on the dl homegirl hahahahahhahaha...u know this is true and i hated that i couldnt dance...

CD

I believe I was a witness to this.

ok ok i told u all i was guilty of this but i hated every second of not being able to dance...:( ok kind of...hahahahhaa but thanks for hanging with me vic, kuro, malanee and crank :laugh:

CD

No problem. I was quite happy to just sit around fucked up with you after Satoshi finished his set and I was allowed to leave the dance floor.

that never happens to me. . .:rolleyes:

but if it ever did, yeh, i'd feel shitty, especially if people felt like they had to babysit me. . .but they should know better, just leave me by the speakers or subwoofer and i'll be fiiiine. . . .

"standing by the stereo. . .my back against the speaker. . .totally addicted to bass!"

Guest jroo
Originally posted by scratchapella

that never happens to me. . .:rolleyes:

but if it ever did, yeh, i'd feel shitty, especially if people felt like they had to babysit me. . .but they should know better, just leave me by the speakers or subwoofer and i'll be fiiiine. . . .

"standing by the stereo. . .my back against the speaker. . .totally addicted to bass!"

you should just get that underwear wiht the vibrating butterfly on it and wear them all night

Originally posted by Kuro

No problem. I was quite happy to just sit around fucked up with you after Satoshi finished his set and I was allowed to leave the dance floor.

thanks..but no one had to babysit me..actually crank and malanee couldnt find me and when they did me and vic were chilling upstairs fawwwwwked up hahahhaaa

and then of course kuro came along later and kept me company

CD