Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drugs vs Music

I read this post on the New York board, and though it doesnt really apply much to Jersey clubs anymore but when you guys go out for afterhours via NYC, do you prefer some kind of stimulant or can the music get your rocks off??? Me personally, I hate doing drugs(in a club) for the most part, doesnt mean I dont partake here or there but I can stay at Vinyl for 8 hours with no drugs, I am all about the music

Unfortunately, a lot of people won't go out unless they got some kind of stimulant, whether its pills or jars. Especially in NYC. Its sad to see but shit, take a look around S.F. I was at a stage when I was into both the music and the other stuff at one point, but now I can proudly say that I have a better time goin out straight, especially in NYC. If you can't go out just to hear a DJ, and chill with your friends drug-free, then you got issues. Are you really into the music/scene, or the drugs?:blank: I'm no saint, but I think some of these people are sad. Red Bull is my new high, along with a little vodka. And JP Sunday mornings. Thats as far as I go now, and I'm havin the time of my life :D