Clubplanet Nightlife Community

F*r*i*e*n*d*s

dgmodel

Okay so is it just me or this show getting so predictable???

rachel is falling for ross again... and and at the end of the season there going to be together, and ross is going to get to have his picture come to life... Joey is a dope. and will be a dope. and prolly wind up with phoebe... Toby will continue to get shitty air time as the show focuses more on ross and rachel... and monica will eventually get so skinny the camera wont pick her up... in any event.. .Ross is still my fav. Character. anyone else have any input on todays episode?

repeat, newpeat, oldpeat, stank feet... doesnt matter it was new to me... and the show is still predictable im saying the way its going is just blah...[now southern accent kicks in] why you have to say such things on your birthday? [/southern accent off]

heres next weeks episode...

Setup... Setup... Punchline... Canned Laughter... Setup Setup... punchline... Canned laughter... repeat for 17mins... fill the other 13mins with over priced commercials... (but ironically enough, i still watch and love the show... odd huh?)