Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly F U Posting.............

My weekly F U goes to the U S Government. I just got my W-2's from 2001 and I'm pissed at how much $$$$$ Uncle Sam takes. I know we gotta have taxes and shit but goddamn!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, it's been a good week cause that's all that pissed me off, except for the ex-psycho bitch from hell telling me I was banned from a restaurant in my town b/c she still works there. I got 2 words for her......FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::blown:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

My weekly F U goes to the U S Government. I just got my W-2's from 2001 and I'm pissed at how much $$$$$ Uncle Sam takes. I know we gotta have taxes and shit but goddamn!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, it's been a good week cause that's all that pissed me off, except for the ex-psycho bitch from hell telling me I was banned from a restaurant in my town b/c she still works there. I got 2 words for her......FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::blown:

i will kick her ass for ya JBR!!! :D

no F U's for me.......can't wait to be back in jersey on sunday though!!

:D

I would like to send a late FU :finger: to my ex-friend Jasmine who I had to cut off cause she and her boyfriend faught at the Roxy last Friday and when they weren't fighting she was crying...long story short, I met no one from CP (except Lainie-hey girl!:D ) and was home in time for David Letterman (plus they are still together)...

FU :bigfinger :bigfinger

That sucks.....At least today is Friday:D

No FU's for me either.....

Originally posted by nabuc1

What's up everyone? No FU this week again. It's been a very easy week.

are you new to this board?

Well let me sum up the day so far:

1) CLUBKITTY is pissed at stupid posts

2) SAYNO wants to go to XS, get mangled and then type lkie thsi to shwo shs drnk like cindy

3) Don't use smile faces to show laughter cause ANGEL will freak

4) Many confirmed for MIAMI

5) still no saleen

6) CHOSENONE is back

7) NEWS FLASH TERESADF likes hunka

that's about it.....it's a slow day

2) SAYNO wants to go to XS, get mangled and then type lkie thsi to shwo shs drnk like cindy

5) still no saleen

6) CHOSENONE is back

On next week's episode........

5) still no saleen

6) CHOSENONE is back

What up JBR? I've been around just not posting (hasn't been anything to post about). Where has Little Nicky gone off to. I can't believe he got his panties in a bunch or that stupid post. What are your weekend plans? Shit let me keep this short, don't want to piss of clubkitty. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: