Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Don't EVER get Sprint PCS

malanee

Originally posted by malanee

I've been on hold for 30 minutes because they screwed up my bill again! Not only that, but the phone they sent me (not even the one I ordered) is already broken after 2 months! :mad::blown:

yeah, i hate calling them, they put you on hold for a long-ass time, it sux :mad:

but i've had my services for almost 3 years now and theyve never screwed my bill up, although they did screw me once when I changed my service plan and then they automatically (the key word here is AUTOMAITCALY) renewed my service for an additional year without telling me...

hmmm...good customer services is the only way to ensure return business and well they suck at it...they cant even tell jhow the hell to activate my voice mail...assholes :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've been really happy with Verizon Wireless for the last 5 years (my mom's been with them since like '91 and my bro since about '93). I've never had a billing problem and calling customer service has usually been pretty quick (though I've only called like twice). Whenever I've "broken" a phone under warranty, I've gotten a loaner phone for free too. Verizon's plans do cost more, but they do have the best coverage on the east coast, including the Metro. A bunch of my friends that had Sprint have switched to Verizon and are much happier now. However, YMMV, I've read horror stories about Verizon over at the alt.cellular groups, but personally, I've haven't had any problems.

i worked for sprint as a sales rep for 2 weeks almost a year ago. they gave me a free phone w/no bill. i got on the sub list so that i wouldn't have to work anymore and my boss let me keep my phone. it's worked ever since and still does all FREE!!!!! So i LOVE sprint, but that's just me.

sorry that sprint sucks ass!! bummmmer!!

i had a brief experience with sprint through work and wasn't happy so i went with at & t for my service... I've never had any problems but in my opinion... they all suck... choose your evil...

my two cents :)

Guest jroo

yeah, ive had sprint for 3 years also, and its been fine for me. they will screw you when you want to change plans, you just have to be careful with what time of the month you switch.