Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i just got kicked out of vinyl....

Originally posted by kandyraver

well you must've looked real suspsicious because every other person in there last night was snorting coke and thats a fact ever where I looked everyone had their hands near their nose and snorting

Would piercings throughout the face, lots of tattoos, and multi-colored pvc braided into hair be considered a suspicous look?

Originally posted by kandyraver

well you must've looked real suspsicious because every other person in there last night was snorting coke and thats a fact ever where I looked everyone had their hands near their nose and snorting

how do you know it was coke???

I know a guy who got kicked out for taking a piss in the wrong place at the wrong time. The guys next to him started pushing each other, one of them fell on him, and when he pushed the guy off he became a victim of Vinyl's "zero tolerance for violence" policy.

He was rolling though, so I wonder if the guard was just looking for a good excuse to get him out of there?

Last night, my friend had like a gram of C in a $1bill, nothing big.....but he does a bump, and then next thing you know, the fucking JANITOR comes up and is all like. "Give it all to me , or I'm gonna throw you the fuck out!!". (My friend is just a skinny white boy, probably all scared)He gave it to him, and the Janitor walked away. Someone tried telling me he does that all the time, and passes the stuff to his girlfriend, who is there every friday.

the JANITOR aka "the sweeper" (as I call them) caught me smokin my bowl TWICE in the same night...let me off both times...I saw him @ the end of the night and he was like "u rollin?" no "K?" no "drunk" no..."ur sober?!?!?!?" well, I was tryin to smoke but SOMEBODY kept stopping me!!!! tehehehe...he thought it was funny so now we're buddies...helps to know SOMEONE!

Thanks to the security that the party is still going strong....

I'm sorry, (no, I'm not sorry) but I'm glad he kicked you and all the other ignorant people out. It's because of the people who try to sneak shit in and then be obvious about their f*cking habits who ruin a good experience for the rest of us, including your favorite DJ's.

Let's see.. how would you feel if you knew that your party got busted for someone else's irresponsibility? There's a reason why DT says that we shouldn't do *treats*. It's not cause he's trying to be cool, but because the real vibe lies behind the music. Maybe you should listen to him sometime.

Originally posted by gwyllion

Thanks to the security that the party is still going strong....

I'm sorry, (no, I'm not sorry) but I'm glad he kicked you and all the other ignorant people out. It's because of the people who try to sneak shit in and then be obvious about their f*cking habits who ruin a good experience for the rest of us, including your favorite DJ's.

Let's see.. how would you feel if you knew that your party got busted for someone else's irresponsibility? There's a reason why DT says that we shouldn't do *treats*. It's not cause he's trying to be cool, but because the real vibe lies behind the music. Maybe you should listen to him sometime.

I must say, I AGREE, couldn't have said it better myself...Respect the place, if you are familiar with the place, you will enjoy it for what is, and you will know what you can and can NOT do, or when you can and CAN NOT do it........Be there to enjoy the music and the vibe, it's not a place to get f'ed up