Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMFG...what a night...

COCKZILLA

last night was crazzzzzy!!! JP was fuckin outta control at avalon...everybody was sayin he was just gonna play techy shit...but he dropped some ill vocals...heinz's mix of like a prayer..in your eyes (heard it 4 the 1st time lol)...and he fucked wit funkatron for like a half hour...i loved it lol..i was bumpin behind the booth and he turned around 2 get a record...i was like yo JP...going thru it!!! he smiled..but i dunno if he played it cuz i never heard it lol....

so then after that we went 2 rise for afterhours...and who was there???? eddie baez....i couldnt friggin believe it...i loved the set he played...rise is kinda small so he was like right on the floor pretty much...i was goin nuts all night in front of the booth surrounded by girls...i kept lookin over 2 eddie and he was just doin his thing with a little smurk on his face hehe...

oh ya...E K & G together is a crazy mix...drugs are bad :laugh:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

isnt EKG the machine that measures your heartbeat?

coincidence, i think not?

BG

lol i realized that 2 last year...and i was like hmmm i wonder what that would be like...definitely a crazy experience...but when i walked into my house at 8 AM i went str8 2 the bathroom to dry-heave :eek: :eek: :eek: