Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone have a Deep Dish @ Buzz review for me?

highmay

It was more than very good. Sick, sick, sick!

Mixing - I'd give them a B-. Not superb, but nothing really offensive.

Tunes - I'd give them an A++. Ali was awesome. Sharam was simply on fire. They dropped a nice variety of styles. At about 5:00, Sharam dropped this ridiculous disco-y track that came out of no where that put a huge smile on my face. Definitely one of my top nights. I left feeling more than satisfied. Spent, actually.

Vibe - I'd give an A. I don't remember the last time the dance floor was so packed after 3:00. A good majority of the people stayed at least until I left, which was around 5:15. The dancefloor was packed most of the night. I couldn't deal with the crowd, so I hung out upstairs and danced next to the railing. Which was just fine for me. But it was money to see so many people enjoying Deep Dish and staying for much longer than I've seen them stay before.

i agree with shady...the track selection was nuts...kept me dancing from when we got there until we left (around 4:30 i think)...it was packed downstairs, so i spent most of the time on the 2nd floor next to the railing, which was fine by me....i'd rank that the 2nd best time i've ever had at buzz.... :D

Yeah, I was wandering around at 5:30 and realized almost everyone I knew was gone. You guys missed Sharam dropping the original mix of Walk on Fire overtop some other track which sucks cuz I was hoping someone could ID the other track for me. It came out sweet.

i left around 5:30, 'cos my knees were starting to hurt a bit, so i rested up arouynd the bar area in the first floor for a while headed back out to the dance floor and didnt spot anyone, so i just stuck around another 10 minutes and then left 'cos i was essentially tired, no..spent at that point.

i agree with shady, Ali was just amazing for the "opening" part of the set, hell, he couldve gone all night and I wouldve just been happy. Sharam was simply wicked, it was the best Deep Dish night in my opinion, even better than thanksgiving and right up there with the one back in September which for other reasons was totally different.

Dance floor was packed until the time I left and I still have images in my mind from that night...very pretty girls dancing, wouldnt you agree Kuro?

Originally posted by vicman

pretty girls dancing, wouldnt you agree Kuro?

Oh good lord, yes. Anyone who makes a negative comment about the looks of the women in the Baltimore-DC area should get punched in the head.

Originally posted by vicman

it was the best Deep Dish night in my opinion, even better than thanksgiving

I might have to agree with you on that one. The music was just wonderful. It was great seeing the floor packed with people smiling and dancing their asses off. It's always such a beautiful sight. The only negative was that I've had "you need some activator" stuck in my head all weekend and have wasted a lot of time trying to find that damn song in the last two days.

Originally posted by Kuro

Oh good lord, yes. Anyone who makes a negative comment about the looks of the women in the Baltimore-DC area should get punched in the head.

i especially cant take the girl that was in front of us of my f*ckin' mind, her dancing was just INSPIRING :eek::)

Then when I holla at bitches, I can be spraying activator all over my head. You know that turns them on. And you know that if I had a jheri curl I'd have to try to pick up every chick in the club just so that I get a rep as "that creepy jheri curl guy". I'd change the way I dress, too, so that when I finally lose the jheri curl no one would recognize me as "that creepy jheri curl guy". Plus I wouldn't want activator dripping over all the clothes I really like to wear.