Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The First Tribal Feeling

erokk16

yup, i know it came out may last year but since then, i havent gotten 1 record that has gotten the response that one has. it is too funky and soulful not to play just cause its not brand new. do you know any other tracks that have a similar sound? not kashmira, i got it.

Do you know of any other tracks with that same kind of funky, dark vibe to it? It has really made a huge impact on me and i want more. I'm going to satellite& dance trax wed. to get some and would like some suggestions from you because you seem to be one of the few who knows quality music and actually writes back. thanks

Originally posted by erokk16

Do you know of any other tracks with that same kind of funky, dark vibe to it? It has really made a huge impact on me and i want more. I'm going to satellite& dance trax wed. to get some and would like some suggestions from you because you seem to be one of the few who knows quality music and actually writes back. thanks

:) :). finally someone who realizes my use on this planet (just kiddin)

well actually Saeed & Palash - Doom's Night or Day i believe its called. not sure which one lol.

Also...Medway - My Release (Lexicon Avenue Mix)

or anything from Lexicon Avenue ...original tracks and remixes.

by the way...try 8Ball records and Vinyl Market as well. Much smaller shops, the staff is more likely to help you than at Satellite.

check out:

Antoine Clamaran-Superdrum &\or The Real Orgasm

Dirty Trix-Salsa Musika

Dj Buck-Release The Tension

Flatlines-A Night In Sao Paulo

Junk-Latin Girl

Milo-Jungle

Streetvibes-Born To Be A Child(Pastaboys Bangin Mix)

Organized Noize-Altered State &\or Let The Reign Begin

all have that feel.....soo many more......

yeah, its dooms day ive got that and medway, ill try lexicon ave and the other shops. thanks a lot bro. also, are you going to pseudo thursday? i am, my 1st time. whats the atmosphere like? one more thing, i am playing at the grand opening of phaze 1 on sat. small new lounge 153 2nd ave bet.9-10 st. 21& over, no dress code, open bar from 9-10, drink specials all night. i will be playing the open bar hour then a regular spot in the weeks after grand opening. the music will be only the finest tech house/tribal out there. should be pretty chill::cool: :cool: :cool:

yeah, its dooms day ive got that and medway, ill try lexicon ave and the other shops. thanks a lot bro. also, are you going to pseudo thursday? i am, my 1st time. whats the atmosphere like? one more thing, i am playing at the grand opening of phaze 1 on sat. small new lounge 153 2nd ave bet.9-10 st. 21& over, no dress code, open bar from 9-10, drink specials all night. i will be playing the open bar hour then a regular spot in the weeks after grand opening. the music will be only the finest tech house/tribal out there. should be pretty chill::cool: :cool: :cool:

yeah i spun there before. you know Steven right, from TagNYC. you Eric Reyes by the way?

I'm Greg, not Gregg Millite,lol. I spun at Noble with them last weekend, right before Curtis Atchison came on.

whats up gregg. no im not eric reyes. eric johnson, yes i am.[lol]. i know the guy chase, whos running the whole thing. the place used to be called badito, just a regular bar, now the guy chase is re-doing it and calling it phaze 1 which starts feb 2nd

whats up gregg. no im not eric reyes. eric johnson, yes i am.[lol]. i know the guy chase, whos running the whole thing. the place used to be called badito, just a regular bar, now the guy chase is re-doing it and calling it phaze 1 which starts feb 2nd

yeah..but he's doing it with these guys. www.tagnyc.com

I spun there 2 weeks ago, when it was still "Bandito!" lol...