Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Omid '16B' Nourizadeh!!!!

Someone needs to bring Omid '16B' Nourizadeh to the states. I heard a set of his from BurnItBlue Night @ Elements in London.

He did not disappoint!

He's the man. 2002 is his year.

He stayed true to himself since he began back in 1996. Have his first ever single on Alola called Secrets from 1996.

If I had heard it without knowing when it came out, I'd think its a brand new track/promo.

As for Darren Emerson & Lucien Foort....I don't even need to give reasons for these demands :D.

Originally posted by mysterynyc

what's you problem....I was just saying that I have a record.

no.

your whole purpose on this board seems to be a promotional.. i know this i know that... bla bla bla

this is why there is a music board.. for posts like these.. yet you, at every point possible, attempt to feed your own ego and put down the rest of the board as if you are *the* musical sage..

just my $.02

Originally posted by PFloyd40

no.

your whole purpose on this board seems to be a promotional.. i know this i know that... bla bla bla

this is why there is a music board.. for posts like these.. yet you, at every point possible, attempt to feed your own ego and put down the rest of the board as if you are *the* musical sage..

just my $.02

what in the hell are you talking about. I'm just trying to share knowledge about good music that I know/hear. If people don't like the music, they can tell me, or vice versa. Has nothing to do with promotions,lol. These guys make enough $$ as it is, :laugh:.

if you disagree with me on whats good then fine, that's your opinion.

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

16B opened for Danny Howells at buzz (DC) in october i think....but everyone liked him so much (including danny) that he stayed the entire night and shared records/tag teamed with danny. both were laughing + smiling the entire night, great atmosphere coming from the booth :)

met him at the conference last year...nice guy...

his productions are great, and his djing from what i hear is exceptional....

Def gonna check him out soon....

BTW....IM definitely lookin foward to hearing Lucien Foort spin here if he ever gets booked:D