Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is it that even when there's absolutely NO ONE near you in a club...

Originally posted by PFloyd40

alcohol/drugs would be the most obvious answer i guess.. but still, i know i dont' bump into people constantly not matter how bent i am...

I know right?

When I'm loaded on the good stuff, shit... I got Queen Elizabeth Mark McGuire, and Al Green running into me all the time...fuckers...

lol

since you two have crossed paths, was it really all andro?

Naw, he's a fucking robot...just like Jordan

Motherfucker has a fucking control pad on his ass somewhere, I think.

That's why his stats lately suck and he's going into retirement.

They were just toning him down. Now they're gonna shut him off and put his parts into Vince Carter.

When Carter stats plugging jump shots from the foul line on the OTHER side of the court...well, you heard it here first...

some asshole at vinyl 2 weeks ago walks directly into me and cracks me in the face with his face, then he looks at me and his eyes are the size of quaters, and there was like no one within 15 feet of me but somehow he managed to head butt me like hes hacksaw jim duggen or something

people still constantly bump into you..

alcohol/drugs would be the most obvious answer i guess.. but still, i know i dont' bump into people constantly not matter how bent i am...

Did the big bitch and the turquoise shirt get to you too? She decked me like 37 times @ Vinyl...(and the whole group we had, guys included)! She was like a mack truck the way she was taking people out!

If she did it again, I was gonna trip her, but she didnt come back...:D

Originally posted by godfatherbam

eh, its just the way it is, but i def know the feelin, standin there and friggin carl lewis comes flyin through, knockin every1 outta the way....damn little kids :blown:

Yo, Carl Lewis was at roxy and I missed this?:confused:

:laugh:

people still constantly bump into you..

Yeah, it's true.. it sucks too.. people can be retarted.. :rolleyes:

I rarely get bumped...need to have dodging skills.

All that dodge ball as a kid...heh

Bah if someone gives you smack just give em a karate chop on the throat...if you dont break their neck and they live through it...theyll think twice about bumping into you.

:flame:

The worst is if you have your own little dancing space going on... and some idiot who isn't paying attention walks in the middle of it, and, SMACK!! Collision. There is no way of avoiding sweaty collisions in a club. It comes with the territory i guess.

not only do people bump into you but they do dumb things like at Exit my boyfriend and I were dancing on the stage and this imbecile dressed all in balck is on the floor with his feet spread out. My bf ended up spraining his angle because he landed on the guys foot or leg..

Who the hell dresses all in black and sits on the floor in a dark club?

People like that need to lay off the shit.