Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Couple Spotting <3333333

marcid21

I was on my way to work this morning...minding my own business....enjoying the sun shine and the beautiful weather.....

And just as I'm about to walk into a store to get my morning coffee, I see the cutest couple...kissing and saying their goodbyes for the the day....they were too cute :heart:....Both of them were sporting their professional work type of garb....but I guess the thing that got me was the look that they gave each other.....like as if the day was going to seem so long and drag by as long as they were apart.....

It was sweet, but at the same time it tugged at my insides....because I didn't get a look like that this morning...

:(

Originally posted by marcid21

<~~~~*wondering why Barslut is one again transforming this into a gay bashing thread against his butt-buddies*

:laugh2:

funny you should mention that cause i swear i've had the SAME SAME SAME exact feeling before watching a cute couple kiss good bye... :) two feelings all at once...

~awww... that is the sweetest thing ever...

~*look around... see no one there kissing and hugging you good bye* god i wish i had someone like that... :unhappy:

*sigh*

I think it's just this weather that's making me all gushy.....Today would be the absolute perfect day for my sweetie to come and meet me at work....take a little walk over to Bryant park for lunch....And he would buy me some flowers....like lillies, or daisies.....and then I could come back to work and wait like a kid on X-Mas eve for the end of the day to come, so I can see him again......

*sigh*

I think it's just this weather that's making me all gushy.....Today would be the absolute perfect day for my sweetie to come and meet me at work....take a little walk over to Bryant park for lunch....And he would buy me some flowers....like lillies, or daisies.....and then I could come back to work and wait like a kid on X-Mas eve for the end of the day to come, so I can see him again......

*sigh*

*sigh* maybe if i had a honey he could meet me outside of my class today and we'd go for a walk through the nature preserve and just walk and talk... and have one of those awesome convo's where you talk about everything and nothing and it's so good... :D kiss a little, hold hands, laugh, talk...

:unhappy:

hey marci... wanna take a walk later?? i think we're on the same page today~ :half: :grin:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

*sigh* maybe if i had a honey he could meet me outside of my class today and we'd go for a walk through the nature preserve and just walk and talk... and have one of those awesome convo's where you talk about everything and nothing and it's so good... :D kiss a little, hold hands, laugh, talk...

:unhappy:

hey marci... wanna take a walk later?? i think we're on the same page today~ :half: :grin:

Ha ha Moonie...only if you promise me a little smoochie smoochie....:laugh:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

me too... :unhappy:

AWWW CHRIST! I'M NEVER STARTING A THREAD TOPIC EVER AGAIN

I think you two should get married! LOL.....I just wanted to share something with Cp that I thought was cute and most importantly....VALUABLE.....

Keep in mind that the couple that I saw was easily in their early 30's, and some of us CPers have a whole DECADE to get through before then!

*Why don't we all look at what I saw...and wished for... as something to look foward too....instead of wishing it was something we had....Because one day we'll all have that...

Deal?

I was on my way to work this morning...minding my own business....enjoying the sun shine and the beautiful weather.....

And just as I'm about to walk into a store to get my morning coffee, I see the cutest couple...kissing and saying their goodbyes for the the day....they were too cute :heart:....Both of them were sporting their professional work type of garb....but I guess the thing that got me was the look that they gave each other.....like as if the day was going to seem so long and drag by as long as they were apart.....

It was sweet, but at the same time it tugged at my insides....because I didn't get a look like that this morning...

:(

aww what's the matter.? are you looking for a guy in a suit to kiss..?