Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G & Roland in full effect!!

biznation00

Oscar G's set was insane in the Blue room!!! Blowin' the roof off the place!! He adds his trademark to every song & really works it up there...

Got Roland @ Spin on saturday?? Heated things up with his set at Spin & turned up the heat in the patio for his Afterhours set @ Space to finish the night. Great energy, & Music had the patio peepz hands high...

A special appearance by Cedric in the patio had me going till the wee hours...

Special guest Resident Dj from Ibiza Jonathan Ulysses @ SPIN this SATURDAY, FEB. 2ND >>> EMAiL >>> Biz @ Biznation00@Hotmail.com for info...

Biz

Club Space

Club Spin:spin:

www.clubspin.com

Oscars set Saturday night was great, Feel the beat he tore it apart, one song did skip during the night though, but everyone kept moving, it stopped me, but no big deal, it happens. I was told Oscar wasnt on all night, whoever got on after him for about the first 45 minutes droppin good beats, then went bad. Patio was nice, too too packed, and after hearing Trippin inside already, didnt wanna hear it out on the patio again. Still a good song though.

Oscars set Saturday night was great...

Mikey--I'm Glad you enjoyed Oscar's Set, he's a great Dj & im proud to be associated to him, Roly & the other residents thru the likes of Space.

damn it ...i missed Roly @ Spin But caught up in the patio... Will definately catch him next sat.. @ Spin...

Lavosdeldiablo-- You'll catch Special guest Dj Jonathan Ulysses @ Spin:spin:this Saturday, FEB. 2nd. He's an Ibiza resident @ Space(ibiza), Pacha, Privilege, etc...

See u @ Spin:spin:Saturday...

Biz you speak nothing but the truth brother. Every weekend I tell you that OscarG is out of control and every weekend you agree. He had that place rocking all night. I don't think I stopped dancing the whole time I was there. His energy is incredible. OscarG takes the music to another level. OsacrG keep up the good work.

Well as I tell you every weekend OscarG is going off you come up and say "yo you gotta check Roly out tearing it up out there in the Patio". And again the truth is what you speak. Roly rocks it out there. His energy out of control. His following is also great. Good people with good energy who love to dance.

So you know what I'm doing this Saturday(and every Saturday there after). Spin then Space...Roly then OscarG... Can't get any better than this thats for sure.

Huge props to Biz keep your energy and love for the music..

And to Roly and OscarG keep doing what your doing...Every week is a new experience with you guys tearing up those turntables.

Thanx for the props guys. It's all about positive energy & great music!! & when you got ROLY & OSCAR Spining-- That's all you get...

They make it easy for me to be positive!!

P.s. Look out 4 a Dj by the name of Jimmy Toural...

See u all @ Spin:spin:Saturdays...

Biz

CLUB SPIN

320 LINCOLN ROAD, SoBe.