Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going Out: One Item you definitely need

I need my cigarettes definitaly! And Starbryte what are you talking about I pay for you when you run out of money.....I pay for you when you HAVE money. :D Also I think you need to add your lipstick to the list of things you need when you're out. If I had a dollar for everytime you put more lipstick on let's just say I'd be a millionaire. :D

I know Starbryte is going to kick my ass for this post!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (that's for you angel or angle.....LOL)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

How many have you lost.......????

How was your little trip? Glad to be home I am sure:D

i lost 2 within 2 weeks....both at vinyl...i have since learned to safety pin my stuff in my pockets!! :D

i am soooo glad to be home......will i be seeing you at vinyl friday???????? :bounce:

Originally posted by clubkitty

i lost 2 within 2 weeks....both at vinyl...i have since learned to safety pin my stuff in my pockets!! :D

i am soooo glad to be home......will i be seeing you at vinyl friday???????? :bounce:

I lost my ATM card too for the 2nd time this year. You think that because we're roomates this is happening.....LOL. Or is Clubangel taking our ATM cards????? :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: (those laughing faces are you for you angel)

Originally posted by teresadf

I lost my ATM card too for the 2nd time this year. You think that because we're roomates this is happening.....LOL. Or is Clubangel taking our ATM cards????? :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: (those laughing faces are you for you angel)

i never thought of that.....coincidence.....i don't think so.....lets rummage through her room next time she leaves.....LOL!! :laugh:

i never thought of that.....coincidence.....i don't think so.....lets rummage through her room next time she leaves.....LOL!! :laugh:

Sounds like a plan!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Um by the way.....it's nice that you're home but I haven't seen you yet. Our schedules are SO off. :(

I can't say I have ever lost any cards yet......Misplaced my phone twice, but it found it's way home......

Maybe, I haven't been to Vinyl in a while, so ya never know...:)

Originally posted by teresadf

Stealing ATM cards????...yeah, right..don't you guys think I would have a little extra money then....hee hee...;)

:)

Cash, Credit Cards, ID, Lipstick, Cigarettes, Cell phone......I usually do not come home with all these items though. I learned a few weeks ago if I drive I do NOT hold my own car keys. I lost set at Platinum a few weeks back. What a nightmare!

Originally posted by cgm

Cash, Credit Cards, ID, Lipstick, Cigarettes, Cell phone......I usually do not come home with all these items though. I learned a few weeks ago if I drive I do NOT hold my own car keys. I lost set at Platinum a few weeks back. What a nightmare!

Did you ever get your car keys back?