Clubplanet Nightlife Community

strip clubs

Originally posted by trancend

any recomendations? ive never been to one!

I havent been to Delilah's Den since they stop letting your bring your own liquor into the place, not too long after that they got closed down for prostitution. I hear they've cleaned the place up now and its respectable.

Anyway if you're looking for a real Jersey go-go bar (wearing very little and still serving alcohol), make sure you stop at LOOKERS... right near Newark Airport attached to the Skyline Diner. Its about 5 minutes off the Turnpike, exit 13a follow the signs for Dowd Ave. You cant miss it, its across the street from McDonald's.

If you plan on checking it out, stop in on a Tuesday night for TNT Tuesdays, 30 of Jersey's Hottest Girls with DJ Ralph Forte spinning the latest house and trance. And I do mean hot, especially if you're into exotic latinas. You will not be disappointed at LOOKERS, there is a little something for everyone. Take a look at the attached photo, this is Noreyma www.noreyma.com one of the hottest dancers in the place. The worst looking girl at LOOKERS is probably one of the hottest girls at any other strip club. Thursdays are good too, Fridays and Saturdays get a little ghetto but it still works. Its also a great place to get started if you're heading into the city to party. Oh and be sure to bring some money with you, you'll need it!

bro i you want quality fun time, go to montreal, place called Teazers. all the shit around here sucks except for Stilletos, which will be very expensive, and you are gonna have to go past the midget at the door.

north nj guy, you are a human case of hemrhoids.

Originally posted by northnjguy21

sh1t i'm game to go to a club and get naked but i still think strip clubs are degraden and perverted i mean damn y go look at things u ain't bringen home i'm not sure bout yall but i don't get off on that or even find that entertaining :eek:

LoL, O man what world are you living in. Its all fun and games brother. I think you must be gay or still sucking on your mommy’s titty...Are you trying to sound like a good guy in front of the ladies or something???? I just don't get it. I have never heard such things from a guy before!

:laugh:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Now what if that ladies are doing it to put themselves through college, does that make them not smart.

Yo, man...i've never met a stripper that wasn't "Working my way through college"

it's a line...to get you to like them/feel bad for them/respect them so you drop the $$$...i've also never met a stripper that was really smart. And I've met a lot. I have respct for them and the job they do, but most of them do it because they lack the intellect to have an office job. whatever makes the money.

Originally posted by northnjguy21

sh1t i'm game to go to a club and get naked but i still think strip clubs are degraden and perverted i mean damn y go look at things u ain't bringen home i'm not sure bout yall but i don't get off on that or even find that entertaining :eek:

One word for this guy... HOMO, of course no offense to the heterosexually challenged. :cool:

Originally posted by entheogen8

Yo, man...i've never met a stripper that wasn't "Working my way through college"

it's a line...to get you to like them/feel bad for them/respect them so you drop the $$$...i've also never met a stripper that was really smart. And I've met a lot. I have respct for them and the job they do, but most of them do it because they lack the intellect to have an office job. whatever makes the money.

I know a couple of girls that I go to school with that are strippers, so its not always a line.