Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Johnny Vicious...let Anthony Nero Spin @ Roxy!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if you think about it Johnny was doing mostly guest spots, the only other residencey he really had (which didnt even last that long) was Tunnel. . .I know for a fact Anthony could hold that place down on a weekly basis without dropping the same ish every week. . .Johnny is a GREAT DJ, but come on ya own a record store and ya drop the same tracks every week? Like Trancend said DJ SPIN OFF~! THAT WOULD BE SOME SHIT~! and the loozer has to open for the winner every week. . .<MiKeMc)~ ~ ~

I have to re state what i said... I think it would be phat if they have a spin off.. but this whole post is really making NERO look bad... Even tho he hasnt responded to it... JV can get mad at him for this post...

Highmay- I love Nero to death and this he is fucking awesome at what he does... but you shouldnt have made this thread...

The bottom line is that johnny is playing the same shit over and over again. Which is gettin very fucken Tired!!!!... Personally Johnny is one of my favorite Dj's, Hands down. and for the person who said Johnny is only good in small Doses.. Doesnt know what they are talkin about..

Johnny vicious Needs to get his Shit together fast.. before this Residency goes down the drain.! He needs to realize that nobody wants to Hear his Remix of Hide U ANYMORE... and Trippin Twice in one night is TOTALLY unnecessary........ I dont understand.. when He did a sanctuary a few weeks Ago.. he dropped new Tracks and shit.. at roxy's he replays the same shit over and over again...

JOHNNY BRING YOUR TUNNEL SHIT BACK!

Peace out

Jon

and what about producing??

he's fallen off there too. johnny had 5 songs in the billboard damce hits at one time (:D got me my roxy card) what was the last good song he produced?? i cant say i'm a very big fan of his shit, but he has been taking it slow latetly. happens to a lot of DJs when they hit it big. they slack off.

The problem is that there havent been too many good songs coming out that have the Vicious sound. Most of the hard, prog. trance that came out lately has been pure cheese. Thats why I think Vicious needs to start playing some more tech-trance/house. And I know he can rip it up.........:D

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

The problem is that there havent been too many good songs coming out that have the Vicious sound. Most of the hard, prog. trance that came out lately has been pure cheese. Thats why I think Vicious needs to start playing some more tech-trance/house. And I know he can rip it up.........:D

true very true

his sound is kinda on life support right now

maybe it'll come aroujnd again

i hate to admit it but you guys are right....i mean i love vicious, he is my favorite DJ. i heard him spin at tunnel when he was the res. dj there and heard him spin in D.C. at the GLOW and at SF and he was off the meat rack every time! but he is spinning the same thing week after week at roxy. i mean i love the tracks he throws down but they do get kinda tiring after a while.....come on vicious we all know you are better than this...throw us a set from tunnel.... prove all your haters wrong! let them know who owns SEXY@ROXY fridays (not taking anything away from NERO).....make them beg you for more!!!!!

peace,

THE DON