Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the first thing you will do at your shorehouse?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

Oh I am sorry...I am on 12th between A & B. You in Belmar this summer?

yea I'm on 16th.......2nd house from Ocean Ave behind the Dunkin Donuts.......gonna be crazy!

so how about that party? ;)

hopefully, i will be in the back again w/ charlie n ringo. so when i get mangled u can just leave me on the porch like what they did last year... oh and the first thing i will do this summer, start door cover at d'jais @ 4 o'clock! then it goes up every hour! hehehe, kidding.

Originally posted by teresadf

Umm Tyco.....you're living right accross the street from me and my girlies!!!!! :D :D

oh my! :D

you're in those apts, right? I was hoping those were rentals and not perm residents........and girlies, that's even better! ;):D

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I got a house in Normandy Beach...right past Lavalette...First thing I'm gonna do is throw an ultimate afterparty after Dennys' done doin his thing @ TEMPTs...:D...Those who attended last summer know what I'm talkin bout....:tongue:....

The pink panther back in action????

Originally posted by tyco

yea I'm on 16th.......2nd house from Ocean Ave behind the Dunkin Donuts.......gonna be crazy!

so how about that party? ;)

OOOOO boy!! I think this is going to be a very interesting summer! I definitely think we should discuss a "clubplanet/memorial day" party for us. What do you think?

Originally posted by teresadf

Tyco we are going to have the best pre-gaming parties before we go out!!!!! :D

oh definitely teresa! we will do it proper.......:D

and clubangel how about I just stuff all of us in my car cause you already know I'll be heading down to tempts as well........only thing is, it may be a one way trip cause I don't know how we'll get back......:(

Originally posted by tyco

oh definitely teresa! we will do it proper.......:D

and clubangel how about I just stuff all of us in my car cause you already know I'll be heading down to tempts as well........only thing is, it may be a one way trip cause I don't know how we'll get back......:(

LOL...that sounds like a great idea to me!!...and it won't be a problem having only a one way trip b/c my house is going to be walking distance from tempts....so we can all have a sleepover there!!!!....:)

Originally posted by clubangel

LOL...that sounds like a great idea to me!!...and it won't be a problem having only a one way trip b/c my house is going to be walking distance from tempts....so we can all have a sleepover there!!!!....:)

omg could it work out any better? :D