Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nice house CD chk out Altered states v.2

soldado

bbflux, every morning I wake up and you have something personal and nasty to say about me.

Everyone was willling to drop this, to bring this back to being about the music (please read above posts from Vaughan etc) and YOU are the one continuouly trying to bash me - if you read my posts yesterday andlast night, I try to make this about the music, not about James or anyone else.

YOU are the one bashing. I rarely take things personally on this board, but you're making this personal. DROP IT ALREADY. Everyone else has.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by noira

bbflux, every morning I wake up and you have something personal and nasty to say about me.

I could have said nasty stuff about you but I didn't. I was merely defending James and pointing out that what you did was NOT NICE. I should have defended Loraine too because you really let in on her as well but I chose to keep it relevant to the original post. Your reply to her was so nasty it was deleted.

Everyone was willling to drop this, to bring this back to being about the music (please read above posts from Vaughan etc) and YOU are the one continuouly trying to bash me - if you read my posts yesterday andlast night, I try to make this about the music, not about James or anyone else.
It was YOU who made this personal and attacked someones tastes and judgement. Had YOU made this about the music I wouldn't have cared and just blown over this thread. However, you never apologized for being rude(which is what an adult would have done). You just continued to justify your hostility with musical history and what not. It really made no sense to me at all.

YOU are the one bashing. I rarely take things personally on this board, but you're making this personal. DROP IT ALREADY. Everyone else has.
ok ok I'll drop it :laugh:

I still think it was mean, though. :laugh: