Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guys pockets

the post about going out..one thing def needed made me think of this...how come my pockets get filled with everything? can you hold this and that, from that and this girl? any other guys pockets fill up? makes it tough in some states of mind to find anything. "no maybe this pocket...don't u have it???"

I find it annoying to bring a purse out so I never do....such a pain in the ass to try to dance with it! And it definitely is annoying to have someone hold your stuff...i hate having to keep asking for things every 2 seconds!!

More girls clothing definitely needs to have little inside pockets with zippers or something...a nice little compartment to store id, money, keys, etc.

Recently i either hold my stuff in my hand or put it in my shoes which works well!

:)

Originally posted by clubangel

I find it annoying to bring a purse out so I never do....such a pain in the ass to try to dance with it! And it definitely is annoying to have someone hold your stuff...i hate having to keep asking for things every 2 seconds!!

More girls clothing definitely needs to have little inside pockets with zippers or something...a nice little compartment to store id, money, keys, etc.

Recently i either hold my stuff in my hand or put it in my shoes which works well!

Like bandanas!!!!!

...i used to carry my purse all the time....but then a couple of my friends......won't name names.....not you clubangel........would always be like...."can you put my cell in there....can you hold this...etc." and then they would want their stuff like every 5 minutes.......now....i NEVER carry a purse......i would rather lose my stuff than carry around a 20 lb purse full of other people's stuff...LOL

:bounce:

Originally posted by clubkitty

...i used to carry my purse all the time....but then a couple of my friends......won't name names.....not you clubangel........would always be like...."can you put my cell in there....can you hold this...etc." and then they would want their stuff like every 5 minutes.......now....i NEVER carry a purse......i would rather lose my stuff than carry around a 20 lb purse full of other people's stuff...LOL

:bounce:

LOL...oops...now I just don't bring the dumb cell phone out..who was I trying to call in the middle of a club anyway??