Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PICS FROM : IDDLEWILD,Bittersweet Breakz & Pseudo (mug'z Catches The Breakz Bug)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY WAIT A MINUTE...... I DIDN'T KNOW MIKE IS A DJ>>> THAT'S REALLY FUNNY SEEING HIM HERE IN THE BUILDING WEA WE WOK AT ALL THIS TIME AND I DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE ..... WORK IT OUT MIKE! AND HOLD UP IS THE FL SCENE MOVING UP HERE OR WHAAAT? ABOUT TIME THESE NA YOK KAZ LEARN THERE'S MORE TOO LIFE THAN HOUSE & TRANCE DAMM IT.

Originally posted by djmissbliss

Chris (Hacker?) is that you in those pics? I didn't know you were there, sheeet.

Btw, Maudy, the info on my party is every WEDNESDAY not thursday. Starting 2/20. More info will be up on www.big-apple-breaks.com shortly, we just finished designing the flyer i'll upload that soon.

And Chris -- donovan is supposed to spin a breaks set the last week of march at big apple breaks, I expect your addendance!!

xoxox

Cara

www.djmissbliss.com

www.big-apple-breaks.com

yeah, i got there late, like 1130pm thanks to yet another too-late night at work (i quit monday by the way, so those won't be happening for a while ;) ) ...

yeah donovan told me about the breaks set.

i was like whaaaaat? so you just spin any old set people ask you to, huh. HAHAHAa. no it's cool. i just haven't heard him even Listen to breaks no less did i know he actually owned enough breaks on vinyl to do a whole set.

should be interesting.

where and when?

dope pics mr mugz.... i don't believe i met you that nite....which was probably largely due to me being such an unsociable prick - was feeling a tad ill & left early. anyways....look fwd to meeting ya soon mate.....from the picture of yourself in the beginning of thread you seem like a right character to have a couple beers with.

peace.

-r.

Originally posted by djshugga

Mugz youre the Shit!

nice pictures!

You and Karl rule!

Awe shucks shuga..

(Blush)

But wait till we can get some good

pics from the upcoming parties into Mixer

and then you can thank me.

BLISS: Thanks for the correction on your party.

Nothing like promoting the wrong 411.

Also you should tell the good folks

round these here parts WHO's hosting your sight..

(Ok I'll tell them)

CLUB PLANET BABY!

THAT'S RIGHT.

CP IS SPREADING THE LOVE

AND BREAKS FROM HERE ON OUT.

Your old pal MUGZ will make sure of

that or I am not from Mugwumpia!

See ya all @ Open Turntables this Thursday

@ PSEUDODEN (8:00--->?)

Oh and LM and TO:

"SIMADOWNOW!"

Originally posted by go411

HEY WAIT A MINUTE...... I DIDN'T KNOW MIKE IS A DJ>>> THAT'S REALLY FUNNY SEEING HIM HERE IN THE BUILDING WEA WE WOK AT ALL THIS TIME AND I DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE ..... WORK IT OUT MIKE! AND HOLD UP IS THE FL SCENE MOVING UP HERE OR WHAAAT? ABOUT TIME THESE NA YOK KAZ LEARN THERE'S MORE TOO LIFE THAN HOUSE & TRANCE DAMM IT.

Me?

Chris, so the story w/ the party donovan (and others) are spinning at, for all those who don't already know:

BIG APPLE BREAKS

www.big-apple-breaks.com

with resident DJs Miss Bliss & DJ Wool

Every Wednesday starting 2/20

at Coal 230 E 9th St. <-- Brand new venue!! Very pretty!

FREE

w/ CD giveaways and other good shit

Lineup:

2/20 K-Swing

2/27 Royce

3/6 Resident DJs

3/13 Tom Grin

3/20 Resident DJs

3/27 DJ Donovan

more info coming soon at www.big-apple-breaks.com and www.djmissbliss.com

any questions: djmissbliss@hotmail.com

xoxox

Cara

P.S. So Chris, you quit eh? Is there a good drama-filled story behind that..?

P.S. So Chris, you quit eh? Is there a good drama-filled story behind that..?

fyi, it's Kris, damnit ;)

and yeah there is...

check it:

ACTION:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=77796

http://www.naughtybooth.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=9884

REACTION:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=78045

http://www.naughtybooth.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=9960

YO! I'm gone for a couple days andshit and all breaks break looseon CP. Got Miss Bliss in the house, Got shuga in the room..Dyaaaaam! I like this board more and more already! Now alls we need is Wool, Mike R, Sara "Doomer" and Enfinity and we break heads can take over this operation! cool shit Mugz~ Yo and Cara' party sounds tight! question though: Will it conflict with Mike's night? Just askin~ Peace yo..

BTZ~

BTZ - unfortunately, yes, it's going to conflict, as both are on wednesday nights. the thing is, we didn't have a choice about the night, wednesday was the one we were offered so we took it. i mean, it's pretty ideal, it's only like two blocks from the astor place train station, they offered to pay for flyers, it's a nice venue.. mike was going to try to move his party since it was only bi-weekly, but now it looks like his is going weekly..? i'm still not clear on that. but anyway, this party is for the manhattan heads, like myself. bklyn is just too far for me. lucky for mike he lives around the corner from level x. it takes me an hour to get home (or a $25 cab ride!) so yes, unifortunately they will conflict but hopefully soon one of us will be able to move our party to another night, it wasn't my intention to have the parties clash it's just what ended up happening.

more info on this party and others in the nyc area coming soon at www.big-apple-breaks.com.

and Kris, yes, how could i forget? you are The Krisgale. but you know, you're just a figment that doesn't exist anyway... :P

C

www.djmissbliss.com

www.big-apple-breaks.com

unifortunately they will conflict but hopefully soon one of us will be able to move our party to another night, it wasn't my intention to have the parties clash it's just what ended up happening.

Dyamn! From no Breaks to two break parties at the same time!

What's a breakhead to do? BLISS or Mr. Robinson? :confused:

Will you guys work together in the future on any other events?

yes we absolutely will, and we are currently working on planning some events actually. there are no "hard feelings" or anything like that, it's just the way it is.. club nights move around a lot, so i'm sure before long one of ours will find a new home and/or new night (i'm sayin'! bittersweet needs to move to manhattan!!)

C

www.djmissbliss.com

www.big-apple-breaks.com

seriously, im going to contact mixer and see if they will put karls review with your pictures of turbulence in their review section, with all thats happening with breaks in the city, i dont see why not!

HOLY SHIT CHRYSTAL METHOD SAW OUR SHIT!

AAWWWWWW YEAH!

Originally posted by djshugga

seriously, im going to contact mixer and see if they will put karls review with your pictures of turbulence in their review section, with all thats happening with breaks in the city, i dont see why not!

HOLY SHIT CHRYSTAL METHOD SAW OUR SHIT!

AAWWWWWW YEAH!

Don't get your panties in a bunch Kelly..

Chrystal Method is actually my roomate

(aka: Steve Groove)

But if you give it time I'm sure

the REAL CM will know about you all

soon enough..

BTW:

Do you know Stephanie at Mixer?

Mixer's already used (or are gonna use)

a picture I took from a Mixer/CP night @ Exit.

Tell her Lainie's friend ("mugwump")

took these "Mugshots"!

lol*