Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help: Ibiza ?

perskription

Well I am planning on rewarding myself a vacation this summer too... and my friends and i are thinking of going to Spain, definitely Ibiza, Majorca, Madrid, Barcelona... It will be an incredible experience.

So Preskiption > should check out www.contiki.com

we are considering using one of those tours. They have different price ranging with the amount of days you want to visit. And these tours are for ages 18-35, so the tour takes u to places that require lots of ENERGY ;)

Much better than paying for a package that requires lesss energy spots for older generations. If anyone has ever travelled through Contiki, I would love to know any opinions or advice ;)

It will be my first time going to Europe, so many tips or ideas or even charity is appreciated ! HEE HEE

:D FlyG.

Originally posted by flygrl

Well I am planning on rewarding myself a vacation this summer too... and my friends and i are thinking of going to Spain, definitely Ibiza, Majorca, Madrid, Barcelona... It will be an incredible experience.

we are considering using one of those tours. They have different price ranging with the amount of days you want to visit. And these tours are for ages 18-35, so the tour takes u to places that require lots of ENERGY ;)

Much better than paying for a package that requires lesss energy spots for older generations. If anyone has ever travelled through Contiki, I would love to know any opinions or advice ;)

It will be my first time going to Europe, so many tips or ideas or even charity is appreciated ! HEE HEE

OOPS SORRY FLYGRL

WELL ME AND MY FRIENDS HAVE A TIME SHARE FOR A WEEK FOR 6OO DOLLARS ALL WE NEED IS A FLIGHT AS CHEAP AS POSIBLE THERE IS NO PAKAGE INCLUDED MAYBE U AND UR GIIRLS SJOULD COME AND HAVE A SICK TIME. A BUNCH OF NEW YORK BOYS SHOW U AND UR FRIENDS A GOOD TIME LOL

Originally posted by flygrl

DO NOT GO ON A CONTIKI TOUR! I went on one last summer.....they fucking suck ass! Worst experience of my life. We went from London, amsterdamn, heidelberg, munich, austria, vencie, florence, rome and then some. They treat you like your children, make you do all this crappy ass tourist bull shit, give you ridiculous time schedules, take you to the worst restaurants, you stay in the worst lodging possible- miles away from anything remotely cool! You are better off getting a eurorail pass and doing everything yourself. That way, you can take your time relax and do what you want to do, and not what the tour guide thinks is cool. We ditched our tour group after day 10, and went solo. We lost our money, but we couldn't take it anymore! Contiki sucks! I'm not exaggerating.......everyone on the tour was miserable.

Thanks Joey !

Yeah i'll keep that in mind. I would really hate to be dropped off in a bus full of other tourists anyways. It reminds me of seeing all the tourists getting dropped off at Opium Garden on a saturday night! kind of cheesy for style ! :laugh:

But we'll see we are planning on going to Europe like around sept so we have time. Any other suggestions ?

Preskription thanks for that sweet invite! ;) I'm sure u guys will have a great time as for us we are not sure what our plans will be yet. But i'll update you on that ! Thanks for the offer ! ;)

~FlyG.