Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sannnn

Mistress Babs and Lisa Lashes at Buzz...

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by sannnn

on the 8th!! I can't wait for this shit to happen. Waiting for like 2 years to here LL. Kuro you going to that?

kuro will be be staring at mistress barbara and lisa lashed throughout the whole night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

kuro will be be staring at mistress barbara and lisa lashed throughout the whole night

so will i. it just doesn't get any sexier than having two good looking girls on the decks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sannnn

so will i. it just doesn't get any sexier than having two good looking girls on the decks.

and i will probably be right next to you guys and looking like this----->:eek: :goofy: especially after I make frequent visits to the bathroom :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sannnn

so will i. it just doesn't get any sexier than having two good looking girls on the decks.

I love it when girls play with the decks. And two girls playing with the decks is twice as nice. Especially if they tag team. And take turns handling the decks. And it's even better if one girl plays nice and soft on the decks, while the other one bangs it out hard on the decks. Although if both want to bang it out hard on the decks, I wouldn't be against that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be there for Mistress Barbara, no doubt. I don't know about Lisa Lashes since I have no idea what she spins (UK hard hhouse? I'm not sure what it sounds like). But the lovely Mistress will be dropping the techno. And I will be right up front screaming words of love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll definitely be there and be in Mistress Barbara's and Lisa Lashe's face all night, and I wont leave until the sign my skivvies...

vixen.- sorry about the sig. but over time you will learn to appreciate and love that sig. ....nothin' but love from the Vicman :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kuro

I will be there for Mistress Barbara, no doubt. I don't know about Lisa Lashes since I have no idea what she spins (UK hard hhouse? I'm not sure what it sounds like). But the lovely Mistress will be dropping the techno. And I will be right up front screaming words of love.

yes sir LL spins UK HH. bro I've been waiting to hear her spin live for like two years now. Been e-mailing her agent on and off for a while trying to get her to come to NY to no evail. I doubt they will be tag-teaming since the two spin different genres. but it'll be great to be at Buzzzzzzzz again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know shit about UK hardhouse except that a lot of people don't like it. But I recently saw a picture of Lisa Lashes and she has huge... tracts of land. So if I don't like the shit she plays I'll just zone out and focus on those for the two hours :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you won't like it. . .UK hard house is that stuff they play out on the patio at nation. . . .sped up loops of breakbeat and houseat 200bpm, little kiddy vocals and hoovers, omgthehoovers. . .any of the five inch taint djs, tiddy traxx label. . .the only reason i think i used to enjoy that shit was b/c i was on crank or tweak. . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by scratchapella

you won't like it. . .UK hard house is that stuff they play out on the patio at nation. . . .sped up loops of breakbeat and houseat 200bpm, little kiddy vocals and hoovers, omgthehoovers. . .any of the five inch taint djs, tiddy traxx label. . .the only reason i think i used to enjoy that shit was b/c i was on crank or tweak. . .

I never go on the patio with all of you fucking tweakers (j/k, you know I love you). I really have no concept of what UK hard house sounds like. Hoovers? You mean like a Hoover vacuum? What the fuck? If it sucks I'll go check out some drum n bass till the good shit returns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by scratchapella

i think she'll probably be in the front room (i hope)

hoovers. . . .look up anything on groovetech under tidy traxx. . .you'll recognize them. . .it's basically happy hardcore. . .a little girl singing "i can't stop ravin!" at 200 bpm

If she's on the front room, then we'll have 3 hours of Cirrone and 3 hours of Barbara in the main room. I hope she's in the front room then, even if she does have huge tracts of land.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kuro

You've never seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail?

i love that movie...anyway, kuro, scratch the two of you have waaay to much time on your hands over the weekend, get to work...wait maybe I should also since i am at the office

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×