Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jp

prplhz

I definitely have to go tonight, I have to take pics for the magazine that I work for. I am going to get to take a pic of JP!

I think he is okay, I saw him once in NYC at Soundfactory and didn't really have that great of a time, but that's maybe because the night before I had seen PVD and nothing can compare to that... lol Then I saw him once here during the summer and he was better, I enjoyed myself more, but tonight I have to go to take pics. So me be there, if anyone wants to meet me, and more then likely I will be by myself, can't get anyone to come out on a thursday night.:(

I do have a pass, and I do get in for free. I can get like one more person in with me for free usually. No more then that because no abusing my privledges, you know. The magazine is 411 Nightguide, you have probably seen some posts on here about it. It is a small night life magazine, where there are cool reviews of vinyl, clubs take out ads, different DJ interviews and such. You have probably seen it around it's all over Boston. So is anyone going tonight, I am going to be attending alone tonight and wat to see if anyone wants to meet up??

So it was good huh. I couldn't make it out:( :( . So did he stick to a lot of different banging beats? And how did the crowd seem? I just think that the crowd in Axis is there for the music not there just because they think it is cool:)

to experience JP you really need to EXPERIENCE him at The Sound Factory in NYC, that's his home, the club was design for his playing like TWILO's sound system was built around Junior.. when he plays he can make a 5 minute song into 20 minutes... his sets there on a regular night is from 12 to 16 hours, it all depends on his mood. Last Saturday the man spun for almost 24 hours, imagine! Just my thoughts.

I've been to Sound Factory to see JP, back oh about 2 years ago now:eek: Boy how time flies, but he was okay I just wasn't feeling the vibe of the club. Maybe it was just the way things where or whatever but, overall I think JP has a lot of talent. Went and stopped by and saw Dubfire and Feelgood last night couldn't stay very long because I had to work today but they where f'in rockin it, wish I could have stayed a bit longer.:(

But next friday night will be at Avalon having a good time at Corsten and Burridge!