Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should ecstasy testing kits be allowed in clubs?

Should ecstasy testing kits be allowed in clubs?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should ecstasy testing kits be allowed in clubs?

• yesh
    • nah
    • what?

. . .hmm. . .from a medical and a logical standpoint I would say yes . . .however from a real world and legal repurcussion standpoint, I would have to say no . . .

. . . If they let you in with your own personal kit . .it's like saying to you . . "We understand that you're gonna attempt to buy pills tonight . . ." . . They cannot, from a legal standpoint admit this because it could conceivably be used to damage them in the future . .

Originally posted by kitty19

how can they allow testing kits for ecstasy when they don't even allow ecstasy in the clubs! what would you test then? :confused:

you know that clubs catch EVERYONE that sneaks in with any drugs~!

shadow you know better than that! :heart:

it's a simple poll girl. . .maintain. . .:D

I know that where I come from it's a whole nother ballgame..

Given' the experiences provided from our drugpol. I would say yes... Drugs are a way of life for some, exciting to another...and not done to others...

Everybody wants to make a proffit out of it...and that's why people should legalize test-kits at clubs....

I have seen people roll over the floor in insannity...youngsters being taken to the nearest hospital..

I have cried over a little girl that died after taken some bad pil...meaning that it didn't contain the right ingredients...

People will have there reasons to use pills weither we agree or disagree...please give them a tool to protect them for the horrors that a bad pil brings..

I have experimented with XTC when I was younger...we had some test...but now it's realy integrated in our clublife..

I know it doesn't sound pretty nice and maybe even sad, but better provide the right tools then ignore the fact that people will use drugs....no matter what...

I don't do drugs anymore....and it hurts to see using youngsters...they seem to get younger every year...