Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Commin soon* Anthony Nero @ exit sat

CONGRATSSSSS again!!!!! Hun, I am soo happy for you (like i told you before).. I'm pissed I'm leaving 2 days before tho to go to Can Cun. Well IM happy I'm going to Can cun. I wanted to be there the night you start tho!! Plus, Once I get back from Can Cun on the 21st I'm going to Boston that weekend to visit Jessies brother in the Coast Guard! I will definitly be there the 3rd week it goes on!! I'm already planning it!! I'll think of you tho :) .. Well babe. Congratulations!! You definitly deserve it..

Get ready everyone.... Anthony Fucking Nero !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mwaaaaaaaaz

Debbie :bounce:

Nero-

I have watched your music evolve, and talent progress over the last year and a half. From Aria, to Tunnel, to Limelight, to Exit, I heard it all. Could not be happier for you. Props to Bobby Goodrich for picking up NY's next best thing.

David NY

u guys rule, and o settle this yes i do Dimis on thurs, i love spinnin for whom ever wants to listen especially for my freinds. this is our lil chill spot a lil pre-gamer for the weekend. its i cool vibe, goodlooking crowd. so if u wanna come to beyourself type party come chill out in garfeild.:idea::eek::idea:

a nero

YO check out the Hot party tonite at the RoXY Johnny Vicious resident DJ and Guest DJ Mike Macaluso.... Get Reduced Simply say FRICTION at the first Guest List Table

FRICTION GUESTLIST at the Roxy Tonight.

And ladies wear your Thongs..i wanna see em ....damnit!!! shake dat ass....cause your Free Cover till 12

now is your time to shine...no more fucking around...exit on saturday has huge potential...when boris was there he ripped it up but it was dead till after 5...the crowd would thin out around 4:30.......he got better every week as far as music .....as of right now junior has been ripping it up after hours with his crowd..and he keeps it packed after hours big time...its kinda like twilo on saturdays nights..all exit needs is a kick ass dj to open for junior and fill the place early in the night......it's been dead till after hours so far since junior has been there..if you can blow that place up till junior gets on that would be sick...saturday nights suck in the city right now..SF is the only big kick ass party right now...my advice is to place sick ass hard beats and the crowd will come..jason and danny played nice steady beats but it was not hard enough..maybe that's why they didn't make it and the place stayed dead till junior came on...once word gets around about you tearing it up i think you can pack it in..regardless lot's of luck..give us more information when is this starting..i'm going to exit around president's day weekend...hope your there by then...if you get a resident saturday gig at exit your on your way brother...