Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*f*r*i*e*n*d*s*

dgmodel

Aiight... so whats the deal this week? hows joey gonna pay for rent w/o a job??? This is all leading to Ross/Rachel getting back together.. yay! and is it just me or does it seem like with every episode more and more of the focus is just on Ross/Rachel/Joey and the rest is now just becoming supporting roles... its like theyre, hardly in the show... oh well... Misk Bebe.. what do you think?

why do u hate joey!!???!!? lol....i want them to get together damnit....he is in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways....yes everyone else is starting to suck! monica and chandler..well they r just annoying....pheobe~gotta love her!! she can do no wrong! but seriously...i feel so bad for joey...i will marry him! LOL...

countdown to rosie on will&grace...i know u r excited

Originally posted by misk

why do u hate joey!!???!!? lol....i want them to get together damnit....he is in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways....yes everyone else is starting to suck! monica and chandler..well they r just annoying....pheobe~gotta love her!! she can do no wrong! but seriously...i feel so bad for joey...i will marry him! LOL...

countdown to rosie on will&grace...i know u r excited

I didnt hate joey until he started developing feelings for her, because thats just fucked up.. and i thought he was going to act on them.. he still might.. and i have a feeling she'll turn them down... blah blah blah.. then, theyll act as if it never happend blah. phoebe's cool but are they ever going to get her a man? or what? and monica nd chandler maaaaad annoying.. especially monica with all her shit.. if i was chandler id divorce her... anyhoo.. will and grace yay.. in 15... But not sure if im going to enjoy that fat horse uber dyke is gonna be on... bitch wont have to do much acting for this part... we all know shes already a fat dyke... anyhoo... back to reality...