Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
highmay

Attn: Vixenfoxxy

Originally posted by vicman

shady, wtf is up with those sigs?

I decided to make my own little computer generated rave so that everytime I saw my sig, I'd have a party on my computer screen. You've got DJ Omar on the decks. Homer dancing his ass off. And two cracked out gorillas giving each other back rubs. All the key elements for a successful rave.

And Cartman's just there cause he's kewl.

WTF is up with YOUR sigs??? :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I decided to make my own little computer generated rave so that everytime I saw my sig, I'd have a party on my computer screen. You've got DJ Omar on the decks. Homer dancing his ass off. And two cracked out gorillas giving each other back rubs. All the key elements for a successful rave.

And Cartman's just there cause he's kewl.

WTF is up with YOUR sigs??? :D

i have the brain 'cos Ilike the pic and its from a famous mexican grafic designer, the dog because its Dogmatix (Asterix's dog) and the other I randomly change to whatever I choose to, like earlier in the morning when we were in the other thread talking about briefs and girls and Annandale

Originally posted by chynado11

i know that black history month here...come on you guys let the month go into a couple of weeks before getting excited

:D

CD

Oh, is THAT what these pics are about? I though Highmay was just posting up pics of known wife beaters. :D